Jump to content
|Topic||Stats||Last action by|
|Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread)||
|Meet the browser: Firefox Next||
|Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition announced||
|July 2015 Desktops||
|The Big Wrestling Thread!||
Posted 03 April 2012 - 16:36
Posted 03 April 2012 - 18:16
Posted 03 April 2012 - 19:11
All I want is an update to mute that god awful music that plays constantly when in the menus. It's friggin annoying
Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:00
Yep, it is one of the first things I did. They just need to add an option for Near.
There is already a option in the system settings that mutes everything but the PS Store from what I know^^
Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:30
Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:00
Version Date Released Description 1.66 April 4, 2012 System changes
1.65 April 3, 2012
- Fixed problems which appeared in 1.65
Withdrawn System changes
- [Notification Alert] has been added to [Settings], allowing users to toggle alerts on and off.
- [After 10 Minutes] has been added to time options under [Power Save Settings].
- An Arrow icon will now display when PS Vita finds new activities in the LiveArea.
- Caps Lock is now supported in the On Screen Keyboard.
- Addition of installation progress bar for downloaded games and DLC.
- minis with a pre-set expiry date (i.e. those obtained via PlayStation Plus) now load correctly.