Wii U 'not at the same level as PS3, Xbox 360

This is never surprising from Nintendo. While the other two companies try to push the limit some on their consoles, Nintendo always takes a conservative approach. Unlike the other systems at launch Nintendo makes their systems so that they gain money for every system sold. They don't follow the policy of you sell your console at a loss to gain in the game sales. Nintendo tries to squeeze money out of both the console and game sales.

Plus this is Nintendo they know their target audience isn't the FPS gamers or the intense RPG players. They focus on what is an eternal money maker, and that boys and girls is children and preteens. As long as children are born Nintendo will have their money.

This is never surprising from Nintendo. While the other two companies try to push the limit some on their consoles, Nintendo always takes a conservative approach. Unlike the other systems at launch Nintendo makes their systems so that they gain money for every system sold. They don't follow the policy of you sell your console at a loss to gain in the game sales. Nintendo tries to squeeze money out of both the console and game sales.

Plus this is Nintendo they know their target audience isn't the FPS gamers or the intense RPG players. They focus on what is an eternal money maker, and that boys and girls is children and preteens. As long as children are born Nintendo will have their money.

obviously you have missed everything about the Wii U let me catch ya up some

Wii U is next generation system running the later end GPU then both the 360 and PS3 running the latest CPU a form of it from IBM it has a Wii U gamepad with a screen on it and real good FPS liek controller all in one many 3rd party s are creating some great experience for the system including some doing FPS Nintendo is targeting Hardcore group this time and kiddies there is some very violent gory like games coming tot he system

Wii U is no slouch this round

I know they're no slouch, but you have to admit Nintendo's history with consoles has never been to be the top in hardware specs.

Plus I'm not sold on the whole tablet in your controller idea yet. They've tried a similar idea before with Wind Waker, where you could plug you GBA into the system as a secondary screen to help.

The Wii was the first time that Nintendo wasn't pushing the edge in terms of specs, as every other gen they were competitive with those at the top. Still don't understand why they haven't released the specs for this console if it's supposed to be launching in the next couple months (I'm assuming we'll now get price and specs at TGS).

I know they're no slouch, but you have to admit Nintendo's history with consoles has never been to be the top in hardware specs.

Plus I'm not sold on the whole tablet in your controller idea yet. They've tried a similar idea before with Wind Waker, where you could plug you GBA into the system as a secondary screen to help.

yes that is true they have tried it befor as an Add-on using a GBA but this is all built in every Wii U comes with the Gapepad as the default controller and Developers showed off @ E3 really greatuses for it they showed off some good gameplay and more devlopers are still working on this stuff to make great use of it

Here are some videos from E3

http://www.ign.com/v...er-demo-e3-2012 <<< Zombie U FPS survival Horror

http://www.ign.com/v...ay-demo-e3-2012 <<<< Assains creed 3

The Wii was the first time that Nintendo wasn't pushing the edge in terms of specs, as every other gen they were competitive with those at the top. Still don't understand why they haven't released the specs for this console if it's supposed to be launching in the next couple months (I'm assuming we'll now get price and specs at TGS).

wont be launching till November sometime