Woman raped by goons she hired to kill husband

POLBA (HOOGHLY): Police have dug up a fact more bizarre than fiction in the gangrape of a 39-year-old woman in Hooghly's Polba, 60km from Kolkata. Investigators say she was raped by the killers she had hired with the help of her lover to murder her husband. :shiftyninja:

The lover, Zico Pal alias Potla, is a rich, married farmer 14 years younger to the woman. He wept inconsolably in the police station as he narrated how he tried to stop the killers from raping her, sources said. But the gang tied him up and went on raping the woman.

The four killers had been hired by Potla from Belgharia on the city's fringes, Baranagar and Bandel, police said. He and the woman have confessed to the crime. The lovers and the killers have been arrested.

Police grew suspicious of the woman because she seemed reluctant to file a complaint of rape although a medical examination had confirmed sexual assault. Her FIR mentioned only dacoity and murder. It was her 14-year- old son, Kushal, who told the villagers she had been raped. She added a rape complaint at their insistence.

The incident occurred around midnight on March 28 in Patna village of Polba. The woman's 50-year-old husband, Krishna Chandra Mal, a wealthy potato farmer, was attacked in his courtyard when he got up to go to the bathroom. The robbers slit Mal's throat and stabbed him repeatedly before they ransacked the house to make it look like a dacoity. They tied and gagged his wife and son. But before leaving with the loot, they took turns sexually assaulting the woman.

Potla has admitted he had led the way to Mal's house and was present during the incident, police said. He had not told the gang of his involvement with the woman and was shocked when they decided to rape her before leaving the house. He tried to stop them but in vain. It was Kushal who managed to free himself and alert neighbours.

more

Not really so funny for the poor man that was murdered!! For the woman, as someone said, karma sure is a bitch!

You know... For the first time in my life after hearing a rape story, I'm actually inclined to say "yeah, she deserved it".

• Like 2

Well as she's still alive

Which is also impressive. If they had her tied up why didn't they just kill her.

fail. Doesn't mention the country in the clip, and i dont want to click the source to see.

^ If you read the 'tag' you'll see India.

Plus, any decent browser would show the source as indiatimes.com when hovering the link. I think someone needs to look into a mirror before calling anything 'fail'.

You know... For the first time in my life after hearing a rape story, I'm actually inclined to say "yeah, she deserved it".

No, no she didn't. She deserved jail time or whatever the law of the land is in India on murder.

Souds more like a Cohen Brothers flick, along the lines of Fargo where everything goes to hell.

Quick! Someone make a script of it! At the very least Clint Eastwood will buy it.

People have no idea what karma is.

Kar-ma Definition

Destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.

Kar-ma Definition

Destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.

Karma is what your next life will be based on what you do in this life. Unless she's dead and reborn, it's not karma.

Corrective Rape!! It's Justice~!

this is snark to juxtapose people's reaction to a man being raped in another thread being treated as funny or cool to how people treat a woman being raped.

Karma is what your next life will be based on what you do in this life. Unless she's dead and reborn, it's not karma.

Not really, no...

Karma literally means actions in Sanskrit or Hindi. So, it basically means that if you do bad karma, you face the consequence in this life itself also.