Seidio Innocell 3800mAh Super Extended Life Battery Case

Those of you who own a Galaxy Skyrocket but are ticked off because of the not so good battery life will find relief in this. I just ordered one for my GF since she has a Skyrocket and is always complainting that the battery doesn't last her long.

The case doesn't make the phone too thick either. When I had an Evo I had a case from Seidio. Their reputation is excellent and the case worked great. My Evo battery lasted me days. This is a great buy for those of you with Galaxy phones. They also have a case for the Galaxy S2 as well.

http://www.seidioonl...y38sssky-bk.htm

aakeQofV.jpg aaeiLfKa.jpg aasB7fLC.jpg

Thanks. I just ordered one because of this thread. I am actually loading the leaked AT&T ICS ROM on mine right now :)

Thanks. I just ordered one because of this thread. I am actually loading the leaked AT&T ICS ROM on mine right now :)

Cool man!. Let us know how ICS works.

this abomination of good design really looks fugly. that battery. how does it not make the phone too thick.

Dude who cares if it makes it .3mm thicker, the important thing is that you will have battery power for 3 times longer. What good is your 4G LTE "good looks" phone going to do you if the battery dies in less than a day?