Npower Championship followers?

Out of curiosity is there anybody out there following the championship? if so what team do you follow?

I'm a life long Boro fan, not looking too good lately!.

Up The Tigers! ;)

I went to an away game at Millwall about two years ago... that was rough...

Oh no, not Hull!.

We play you Monday, should be interesting.

You couldn't pay me enough money to goto Millwall away mate.

<-- See Avatar - It's gonna be a painful remainder of the season, but today's 4-0 victory against Barnsley at least raised some spirits. We really need to up our home form and need Reading and Southampton to trip up now though!

<-- See Avatar - It's gonna be a painful remainder of the season, but today's 4-0 victory against Barnsley at least raised some spirits. We really need to up our home form and need Reading and Southampton to trip up now though!

You're telling me, i'm sick to death of seeing us draw, Got Cardiff today, going to be a though one, hopefully going down later with my mates. Hope your lot give the Birmingham bunch a run for their money Monday, got a couple of Brum mates who need to get off their high horse!.

Amen!

Glad to see a few championship followers here!.

Off to The Riverside later, big game against Cardiff, fingers crossed we finally get some much needed 3 points, but lately all we seem to do is struggle for a draw. Losing our captain to a big injury, gunna be watching through my fingers.

Well done Pompey!, nice result, i've got a friend who's a big time Saints fan who's currently bashing his head against the desk. Just got back from The Riverside, 2-0 defeat :(, said it would be a tough game but we dominated the second half, 2 shots cleared off the line, should have been a draw but oh well!. Hull on Monday need a win to keep us in play offs.

I'm praying for Cardiff & Blackpool to lose on Monday, if the Hammers lash Brum Middlesbrough are sure of 5th spot, Easy game at Hull but fingers crossed non the less.

I'm praying for Cardiff & Blackpool to lose on Monday, if the Hammers lash Brum Middlesbrough are sure of 5th spot, Easy game at Hull but fingers crossed non the less.

I sure hope so!

To say i'm gutted about the saints pompey result would be an understatement lol. Bloody last minute injury time equaliser! Still, a point is a point and we top of the league. The match against Reading will be crucial.

To say i'm gutted about the saints pompey result would be an understatement lol. Bloody last minute injury time equaliser! Still, a point is a point and we top of the league. The match against Reading will be crucial.

Crafty volley from David Norris, was a blinder!.

I can't wait for you lot to come down to the riverside, 21st april has been highlighted in my calender for some time!.

you certainly will go up but I think maybe 2nd...Reading are playing well!

I support Southampton but that said, my two teams are Wednesday and Aston Villa! Wednesday had a great result today (won 3-0 vs Oldham) Villa were up to **** again but managed a draw (again!!) at home to Stoke. Awful match! Time McLeish went I think!