Ted (Seth McFarlane Film)

Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane brings his boundary-pushing brand of humor to the big screen for the first time as writer, director and voice star of Ted. In the live action/CG-animated comedy, he tells the story of John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg), a grown man who must deal with the cherished teddy bear who came to life as the result of a childhood wish?and has refused to leave his side ever since.

Mq9N.jpg

oLdfm.jpg

EISqj.jpg

• Like 3

That trailer was awesome. Definitely interested in it. Looks like some epic laughter will come out of this.

One of the best trailers I've seen. No b.s. like we typically see that try to suck you into watching a crappy movie. Looking forward to this movie.

Oh, and Mila Kunis, call me. :hump:

haha while i wish Seth would develop a new voice, this movie looks like its going to be hilarious :D loved the trailer :D

While I LOVE this movie by the trailers, poor Seth can only do so many :\

Which is sad being he is a comedy genius!

While I LOVE this movie by the trailers, poor Seth can only do so many :\

Seth does the voice for Stewie, Roger and Tim the Bear

Lol this looks great, the relationship between Ted and Wallberg reminds me a bit of the TV show Wilfred.

I was thinking that, it looks startlingly like Wilfred actually. Although I loved Wilfred, and this looks even better :p

Am I the only one reminded of Wilfred?

Post #17 and #20 for that matter: ????

Lol this looks great, the relationship between Ted and Wallberg reminds me a bit of the TV show Wilfred.