BetaPlace and Windowsbeta?

How do you become a part of BetaPlace? I've seen the guestID's, but how do some people get the actual emails and invitations? I'd like to get into that. It's just not fair!! :cry:

:D

:alien:

i think you should register in WindowsBeta - all Windows betas are provided only by MSDN subscriptions and/or WindowsBeta. i'm tester of many products (on BetaPlace) - I just know that if you wanna test a Windows - you must register in WindowsBeta.

speaking of Betaplace, i got accepted for the Codename Rosetta beta program today :cool: it's 'MS SQL Server'

It's the reporting services of SQL Server, not SQL Server. The beta of SQL Server is "yukon" :)

BetaPlace is a magical place.. Holds many promises and delivers so much goodness..

To be a member you must donate a vital organ (or at least 25% of your brain) to MSFT. :)

I've donated my 25% and .. I .. errr notice ... no... diff'rence. ;)

The code and example databases? So you've applied on a beta program and have not a single ****ing clue about what it is about and what you get?

GOOD JOB MAN! YOU'RE THE SORT OF BETA WHOR... ERR... TESTERS WE NEED!

Thanks for wasting a beta spot. I hate people like you!

The code and example databases? So you've applied on a beta program and have not a single ****ing clue about what it is about and what you get?

Terribly presented, but couldn't agree more

Well said.

i think you should register in WindowsBeta - all Windows betas are provided only by MSDN subscriptions and/or WindowsBeta. i'm tester of many products (on BetaPlace) - I just know that if you wanna test a Windows - you must register in WindowsBeta.

Where do I go to register for WindowsBeta? Is it a seperate place or what? Kinda new at this stuff.

Thanks

:alien:

i agree with you 100% people moan that windows has bugs in it but what can they expect when we have idiots who dont even know what they are doing testing it :(

what is even more annoying is when the product he is testing goes gold he will start moaning that the bugs were not fixed during testing, etc. :(

makes me so mad!!!