The Walking Dead (Season 3)

i have a feeling if were lucky we will get one more season and that will be that.

Drugs, which ones are you on? This show is a cash cow for AMC. There is not a chance that it ends any time soon. Especially since they can just kill characters to continue it if an actor doesn't want to be on the show anymore.

Can't wait, i had to watch season 2 and pretty much half of season 3 in 1 week as i was so behind in this show, season 2 dragged but at the end it got better, season 3 is awesome! can't fault it!

• 2 weeks later...

Is that Obama? :s

Or that guy who looks a lot like him who was in that other show where all the electricity stopped working?

Yeah someone has shopped him in after White House released that picture of him with a gun a few days back

Yeah someone has shopped him in after White House released that picture of him with a gun a few days back

Oh damn. How did I not see that?! A couple more hours of work though, I would have been convinced it was legit.

Also, why is Daryl's hair always wet?

Also is Daryl actually particularly muscley? His arms are weird.

Nothing like that, Tyreese is completely different character. ( I read the comics )

I see that now. I've read all the comics since that post :D Can't wait until the next :o

A little disappointed with last nights. Not that it wasn't good, just after all the hype and hiatus I wish that there would have been a little more meat to it. The episode was basically a setup for the future.