The Walking Dead (Season 3)

I thoroughly enjoyed the final episode. Yes, it sucked that Andrea died. It sucked when Dale and Shane died too. Same with Amy. But with this show, this is what happens. The Governor not getting killed isn't a bad thing and helps keep the group on it's toes. Now that the group is big, they will have new challenges in terms of how to keep it safe and feed it, etc. That sounds good to me.

And I'm just spoiler tagging this because I think it is funny that people are arguing over what should and shouldn't be spoiler tagged! :D

• Like 2

The last thing I wanted was Governer up the **** of Rick, Daryl & Co. for the whole next season. FFFUUU

Oh, and good ridiance. Andrea is gone, thank God. but they dragged it for nothing really. She should've taken at least Governer with her. Now we'll have to see more of the prison and the governer and ...

Season 3 Part 2 is up next

• Like 2

Dunno why people are spoilering things considering the episode aired last night.

Awww poor poo poo!

Did you know that I waited to come and the read the comments in this thread until AFTER I saw the last episode? I mean for christ sake the thread title is called "The walking dead" TV show (Season 3). What the hell did you think was being discussed here, the show mad men? :p

• Like 2

Nope Season 4 is up next

Thanks for all the clips Rappy, appreciated. I'll go Zombie huntin' with Maggie anytime!

Awww poor poo poo!

Did you know that I waited to come and the read the comments in this thread until AFTER I saw the last episode? I mean for christ sake the thread title is called "The walking dead" TV show (Season 3). What the hell did you think was being discussed here, the show mad men? :p

Actually Warwagon, I think you win this one. :)

Totally disaapointing, completely anticlimatic ending.

What the hell. Where is closure, where is excitement for next episode?

the pliers part, with dropping them the first time was so predictably boring... and is the govn'r staying for one more season? nooooo.

carl shooting the kid, too was not handled as good as i expected.

such a bad last episode, i am not sure i am interested in sticking with this show...

i dropped it ones, but i picked it up, because it truly had some great episodes.

ps. The Walking Dead game (telltale) is so much more interesting, I hope they are making more (i think they are)

Awww poor poo poo!

Why are you quoting me, that is pretty much what I just said?

Why are you quoting me, that is pretty much what I just said?

Huh? You said "Dunno why people are spoiling things considering the episode aired last night.". I took that as complaining that you were seeing spoilers in this thread. Then I said, if you haven't seen the episode yet don't come in the the thread.

Hilarious. Someone on tumblr posed the question why aren't they just going to island? They're not that far away from the ocean, get a boat and get away from the mainland.

If they walked from Atlanta to Charleston, SC, it would take roughly 5 days (with very minimal stops), so with a natural pace + appropriate stops, maybe 2-3 weeks and they've been in Atlanta for almost a year. Wouldn't an island be a lot easier to deal with than an entire continent of zombies?

A good sailing time from Charleston to Bermuda would take roughly 9-15 days (depending on weather conditions). Bermuda has 65,000 people living there versus 10.9 million people in the Atlanta area.

• Like 1

Because resources on said island are much harder to get as well.

Didn't people live on islands before the modern age? What resources do they need that they couldn't get or grow themselves?

Was a all right episode. Was hoping for a lot more out of it.

There seems to be a lot of talk about Carl and him shooting that other teenager. Even in the show, I think they skimped on the biggest reason why he should have done what he did. They asked the kid to lower his gun and drop it. If you rewatch the scene, he is lowering the shotgun, but it is being lowered in a fashion that starts to have it pointed right at Carls face, while the teenagers finger is still directly on the trigger. If Carl didn't shoot, he would have lost his face. It was the right move.

• Like 1

Huh? You said "Dunno why people are spoiling things considering the episode aired last night.". I took that as complaining that you were seeing spoilers in this thread. Then I said, if you haven't seen the episode yet don't come in the the thread.

Read what I said again, I said spoilering, not spoiling, as in why are people putting spoiler tags on things.

Hilarious. Someone on tumblr posed the question why aren't they just going to island? They're not that far away from the ocean, get a boat and get away from the mainland.

If they walked from Atlanta to Charleston, SC, it would take roughly 5 days (with very minimal stops), so with a natural pace + appropriate stops, maybe 2-3 weeks and they've been in Atlanta for almost a year. Wouldn't an island be a lot easier to deal with than an entire continent of zombies?

A good sailing time from Charleston to Bermuda would take roughly 9-15 days (depending on weather conditions). Bermuda has 65,000 people living there versus 10.9 million people in the Atlanta area.

I have always thought that, I have a few Islands in mind near south GA that I would go to, but then again would that really be a show. A lot of people are tired of the prison, wouldn't an island get old

I went from not having heard of the show to salivating for the start Season 4, all in the space of less than two weeks.

The Walking Dead is the only justification for the US's gun culture - the story just wouldn't work in any other developed-world democratic country.

• Like 1

I have always thought that, I have a few Islands in mind near south GA that I would go to, but then again would that really be a show. A lot of people are tired of the prison, wouldn't an island get old

I think the interaction of the human groups is great, but the Governor has gotten old and a little too unbelievable. The encounter with the group that had the New Yorker that Rick drew down on in the old bar was excellent. A few more encounters of that nature would have been better than the over-the-top drawn out Governor line.