The Walking Dead (Season 3)

Is this Season going to put split into 2 "mini" seasons like last year, or is it going to be all in one shot? Also how many episodes?

Is this Season going to put split into 2 "mini" seasons like last year, or is it going to be all in one shot? Also how many episodes?

The way i look at it theres 16 episodes this season. 8 now, break dec-feb. The other 8 and ending in april.

I think he is dead actually... Just because all the future season scenes dont show him at all.

Not dead. Or undead.

8 & 8

The way i look at it theres 16 episodes this season. 8 now, break dec-feb. The other 8 and ending in april.

Does Breaking Bad air during the Walking Dead break? If so, I will allow it :p

I dont like rick this season at all. At the end of season two he shows compassion towards his wife and now he hates her? This is why they need to show what happened over the winter. All in all a much better episode than last weeks. I bet lori dies and rick feels like crap that he didnt tell her how he felt or if he loves her or not.

**** me!

Yeah waiting a year is a bit too much.

The Rick this season is more like he is in the comics.

Awesome Episode btw, thought Lori was crazy for giving Hershel CPR, but hey it paid off

Right but for the general audience who never read the comics its confusing.

Goddamn they are really ramping up the action and its only the second episode I hope they don't go from one extreme to another, the gore in this episode was a bit too much, I don't normally watch 'next on....' but wow

The Governor, I didn't think they were going to introduce him until the midseason break as cliffhanger

Really loved last nights episode. It was just so tense with the prisoners. And after that one guy almost got Rick, I was like, " It's on now!". But didn't expect Rick to just machete him in the face that quick. It was perfect.

I wonder if we will see the 2 prisoners again. It just doesn't seem like they will stay in that block alone.

This season has started off so well. Really amped for the rest. And also really mad now that I know it's a split season. Why must they make us wait for this! lol

• Like 1

Why not? I found that to be the most gruesome and horrific event in the whole comic series next to what happened to Michonne in Woodbury...

well they probably can't feature everything in the g.novel plus that seems a bit to extreme for the show

Why not? I found that to be the most gruesome and horrific event in the whole comic series next to what happened to Michonne in Woodbury...

Those girls are not characters on the show. Quite obvious.

Love the pacing. Episode 2 was fantastic.