The Walking Dead (Season 3)

my head is hurting from being on edge. the comics were intense, but actually watching it is even crazier. those last few minutes were heart wrenching

btw so many commercials each weak, yeish

my head is hurting from being on edge. the comics were intense, but actually watching it is even crazier. those last few minutes were heart wrenching

btw so many commercials each weak, yeish

Yeah the best one this season soo far. Glad you know who is gone, couldnt stand her but as i said now rick feels like crap he didnt say how he truley felt.

And yes for a cable channel that i pay for its too many commercial breaks.

An otherwise decent episode spoiled by Andrew Lincoln's awful acting at the end. Maybe they can pull a Doctor Who or something, but when Carl said more by saying nothing, your lead actor is hurting. If only the casting director had watched Strike Back first. That aside, the Governor has been a pleasant surprise and it's nice to have Merle back. God knows this show needs some interesting characters. Stat.

Wow that was an intense ep. This is what it needs to be like.

I like this season so much better than last season.

That baby really needs to be wrapped right after birth. Using a shirt or something. No way it would sleep without being warm.

An otherwise decent episode spoiled by Andrew Lincoln's awful acting at the end. Maybe they can pull a Doctor Who or something, but when Carl said more by saying nothing, your lead actor is hurting. If only the casting director had watched Strike Back first. That aside, the Governor has been a pleasant surprise and it's nice to have Merle back. God knows this show needs some interesting characters. Stat.

Yeah, it sounded at the end like he was disappointed Carl has lost a baseball game than he had lost his wife.

Honestly I think this was one of the best episodes by far. I was NOT expecting what happened in that episode and just eager to see how they will take the series in what happened.

Best episode yet.

When it came time to do the deed, and the girl just took the child and walked out... the room of us were just like, "Oh ****! Carl is going to become a badass!"

Not only did we lose 2 characters, we now have a few new characters, along with a revamped big balls Carl and his dad who looks like he is going to just crack and go crazy. I love how this is going away from the comics, because it's just a new intense show.

Can't wait for next weeks!

I wasn't disappointed by Andrew Lincoln's performance at all. In fact, I thought it was pretty realistic. What made it seem authentic to me was the way he fell to the ground while crying. Also, I think that's the most emotion he's shown so far.

• Like 2

Yeah, it sounded at the end like he was disappointed Carl has lost a baseball game than he had lost his wife.

I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not but seeing Rick realize what happened and see the resulting emotions didn't seem "like he was disappointed Carl had lost a baseball game". To me it looked like what would happen in real life after finding out your spouse had died. And let's add that their child was the one that had to do it.

• Like 1

Brilliant episode last night. It really helped me forget for the hour that I watched it that I have now been without power for almost an entire week. If not for my in laws taking me in, I would not have been able to even watch it. So glad I got to catch it and take my mind off of things, if even for an hour. I am a sick puppy though, and would

have liked to see the baby die as well as in the comics.

After last night's episode, things have definitely gotten much more interesting. As much as I didn't

like Lori, I felt bad for Rick and Carl. On another note, I can't believe they made T-Dog go out like that :(

Should be interesting to see what happens next week. I'm not looking forward to the mid-season finale coming up soon either.

good episode,

lori dying didn't surprise me and expected it sometime this season but t-dog had more lines this season and this is what he gets for it!

• Like 1

Brilliant episode last night. It really helped me forget for the hour that I watched it that I have now been without power for almost an entire week. If not for my in laws taking me in, I would not have been able to even watch it. So glad I got to catch it and take my mind off of things, if even for an hour. I am a sick puppy though, and would

have liked to see the baby die as well as in the comics.

You can't go wrong with

infanticide

good episode,

lori dying didn't surprise me and expected it sometime this season but t-dog had more lines this season and this is what he gets for it!

Someone ruined it for me as I started to watch about lori. :(

Wow... Defining the latest episode "intense" could be called an understatement....

One of the best episodes of the entire series. Looks like this season is kick starting up from the lame drama of last season.

I've seen people behave very strangely when getting terrible news that someone close to them has died. I didn't say to them "hey bro, that's bad acting." Everyone takes bad news differently. I usually don't react to it at all and just get quiet. My mom gets insane with crying and screaming and breaking things. Everyone is different.

He's a fine actor and his reaction hit home for me. I felt that he lost something very important to him. He lost his wife, but more importantly his son lost his innocence. Now he'll never get to set things right between them. I don't think he'll be able to look at Carl the same again.