Meth lab found in restroom at Boaz Walmart

A shake and bake methamphetamine lab was found Saturday morning in a women's rest room at Walmart in Boaz.

Boaz Police Chief Terry Davis said a cleaning crew found a Nestle water bottle and five empty packets of pseudoephedrine between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. in a stall in the restroom in the front of the store. He said the cleaning crew contacted managers, who contacted police.

Davis said the pseudoephedrine was another store's brand and not a brand available at Walmart, so it is unclear why someone would bring the ingredients into the public restroom to make the batch of meth there.

Residue was found in the bottle, and it is believed the meth that was produced was removed from the bottle and possibly used in the restroom.

Davis said an investigation is continuing.

Source

Just wait, Wal-Mart will start selling the DIY meth kits now, "so easy to make, you can do it in our bathrooms" :D

Just wait, Wal-Mart will start selling the DIY meth kits now, "so easy to make, you can do it in our bathrooms" :D

But you still have to buy the pseudoephedrine from another store :p

At first I thought, "No way, that's impossible! You need more than just a bottle to make meth!"

But then I googled it and discovered it really is possible. I'm thinking I may need to try this.

At first I thought, "No way, that's impossible! You need more than just a bottle to make meth!"

But then I googled it and discovered it really is possible. I'm thinking I may need to try this.

Good idea! Tell us how it goes, and tape any encounters you have at Wal-Mart.