Hey there everybody! Nah I ain't doctor nick riviera.

Hey there people.

I'm an educator teaching graphic design, web design, composition and 3d design. I often have classes where people are doing assignments and on rare occasions I ain't getting calls for help I love to read up about what's happening in the computer world. I have been a lurker in here for some time but since I sometimes have time when I am in class I figured why not participate.

Anyway hope I can contribute. :)

Welcome to Neowin!!!

My only question now is... What is this Mystery Box your signature speaks of :huh:

Why thank you mate. The Mystery box is my website. If you like mysteries and monsters and stuff like that do check it out. If you like it you can signup for the newsletter. I plan to update frequently for fellow mystery monster lovers. :)

Glad to have you here

Welcome

Enjoy your stay

Thank you man, I am enjoying it so far.

wow! that's cool! i also want to be a designer but my parents won't let me :( anyway welcome to the forums!

Aww that's too bad. :( How old are you? I make very decent money you might try that line on your parents. But more important I feel happy doing what I do. :D

Anyway thank you all guys for making me feel so welcome. I really do appreciate it!!