I've included a sample game so you can see how the whole engine works, here's a screenshot
Fantasy Engine allows you to recreate your own RPG games, with a
- customizable battle engine
- scrolling gameplay in story mode
- user programable AI
- user definable stat changing equipment and items
- user definable fiends
- user definable special abilities for each character
- special effects animation
- tmx maps
TMX files can be edited with Tiled
Open docs folder for a little more explanation of the commands.
You can grab the sample game from this URL below:
Download FantasyEngine from this post and the sample game and put them both into the same folder and then run the fantasy engine executable.