Adobe Officially Unveils CS6 And Its $49/Month All-Inclusive Creative

If only Adobe priced their software at $100-$200 which they price at $5500 they would have become far more profitable. Along the likes of Google, Apple and Microsoft.

If only Ferrari, Lamborghini, and other luxury car manufacturers priced their vehicles like Honda and Toyota, then we could all drive one. Bah. If you actually needed Photoshop, you'd have a job that payed enough to be able to afford it, I.E, photographer, design agency, etc. editing your Facebook photos does not require adobe creative suite.

I think I'm going to do the special 29.99 deal. It's overkill for me, I only really need Photoshop, but I've always wanted Illustrator and Acrobat will be nice to have, too.

yes but that's the student and teacher discount price; normal price is 46.88? for UK, witch is different from US price (49$).

hummm just saw now that European price is 59.03?...######?

Yes i know, i was pointing it out for that reason.. i work in education so will be getting that amazing deal, if i had to pay 46.88 i'd be tempted to give it a miss.. it's still a good deal but ?562.56 a year and no ownership incentive can be harsh for a freelancer like myself.

Some sort of ownership incentive would be awesome.

$29.99/month for students isn't too bad, giving you access to everything. Although I mainly just use Photoshop and Illustrator.

• 2 weeks later...

Awww dumb... the release date was supposed to be tomorrow, website is now saying the 11th. Meh!

yup, i've been waiting in anticipation i pre ordered and was told 7th, jumped on today.. now it says 11th. fail

does anyone else get this weird tearing issue in Photoshop CS6 when opening a new document or loading in an image? It does go away when I start editing which is a good thing, it's just kinda annoying having to see it every time I open photoshop. I never had this problem with CS5 but I am wondering if it could be to do with my aging GT220 GPU?

8bFnp.jpg

i2R8S.jpg

lolwut? how 49$ is equivalent to 47??

Great math, Adobe.

but mind, dollar prices are always excluded taxes. Euro prices included taxes.

Looks like you can buy and download Photoshop CS6 now. But they're making it seem like those of us that did Creative Cloud have to wait until Friday. GAH!

Looks like you can buy and download Photoshop CS6 now. But they're making it seem like those of us that did Creative Cloud have to wait until Friday. GAH!

Yeah, sucks having to wait a few more days. But I recall reading that CC requires the downloading of a separate app which then manages the rest of CS6, so I guess they need a few more days to get the infrastructure up and running