Photo

[Poll] Sex Before Marriage -> With that person

poll sexy time

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you get married without having sex with that person?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Would you get married without having sex with that person?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Dot Matrix

Dot Matrix

Neowinian Senior

• 11,730 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:45

Would I or Could I?

Yes, I suppose I could. If that's her perogitive, and I loved her enough, then I don't see why I couldn't. I'm not going to force her to have sex with me if she doesn't want to. Plus, I have my own hand...

#17 Sir Topham Hatt

Sir Topham Hatt

A Very Talented Individual

• 6,845 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 13:01

Of course I wouldn't marry someone without having sex first. Imagine being stuck to a person only to find out the sex is terrible. Thanks but no thanks.

And how shallow and awful to think like that (in my opinion of course).

I am not saying you shouldn't have sex before you are married but you can teach the other person what you like can't you? Why can't you do that after marriage?

I have only had sex with one person and I am more than happy with that. I don't need to look elsewhere or wonder about anyone else because while I am looking into the non-existent future, I will miss what I have got right here in the present.

#18 Geoffrey B.

Geoffrey B.

LittleNeutrino

• 16,232 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 928 WP8.10.14203.306

Posted 25 April 2012 - 13:12

Already married, and we had sex for several years prior to getting married, and in fact lived together for 2 years prior to getting married :D

#19 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,570 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 13:33

And how shallow and awful to think like that (in my opinion of course).

I am not saying you shouldn't have sex before you are married but you can teach the other person what you like can't you? Why can't you do that after marriage?

I have only had sex with one person and I am more than happy with that. I don't need to look elsewhere or wonder about anyone else because while I am looking into the non-existent future, I will miss what I have got right here in the present.

This is what I am thinking. It could even be argued that someone with less experience would be better, because they would learn exactly what you like and you'd discover how best to please each other and how you work best together. I can say I've had guys do certain things that may have pleased some other girl, but it sure as heck wasn't working for me. If he didn't know any others, I could show him exactly what to do... ;)
I know it would come with its own set of hurdles, I'm just saying, I think the chances are greater that you'll sleep with every person you date and have a lot of heartaches along the way, than if you meet someone who's perfect for you in every way but don't sleep with them until after marriage.

#20 pwnz0r3d

pwnz0r3d

Neowinian

• 146 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 20:43

Sex is a big part of a healthy relationship, so no way.

#21 simrat

simrat

pooonjabi!

• 3,100 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5 (stock)

Posted 26 April 2012 - 20:45

No sex, no relation. Thats what i learned from past relations. It brings you closer and you get to know each other more.

#22 RevolverPanther

RevolverPanther

Neowinian

• 266 posts
  • Phone: Iphone 6

Posted 26 April 2012 - 20:51

Sex is a big part of any relationshit
You have to test drive or it could be frustrating.
apolgize for that but i am in the middle of getting sepperated/divorced.

test drive lol, to see if she had a few careful owners , or has she been drove by a boy racer!

#23 The Laughing Man

The Laughing Man

Neowinian Senior

• 2,964 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 20:53

Would you buy a car without test driving it? Not unless you're stupid.

#24 Lachlan

Lachlan

Neowinian Senior

• 2,118 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 20:54

other..

#25 Jason Stillion

Jason Stillion

Neowinian Senior

• 1,559 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 21:14

Well that sex before [or cheating while] marriage thing sure doesn't seem to be working out so good now. Divorce rates, unwanted pregnancies, STDs...yet the vast majority frown upon the idea of waiting. I don't personally.

They've found since 1940's (to current), the percent of students that had sex before high school graduation has pretty much remained unchanged.

#26 rajputwarrior

rajputwarrior

olé olé olé olé

• 12,924 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 21:16

That is a complicated question when it comes to India.

Here, most marriages are arranged. So the would be husband and wife have little to no time in getting involved in a romance and to have sex before marriage. Being sexually compatible is pure pot luck here :(

Discussing sexual incompatibilities is not most couples are comfortable with. Hence they bury the problem. I am sure this applies to many other countries as well.

and that's one of the downfalls of being indian, effin mom and grandma always try to hook me up...

#27 htcz

htcz

Neowinian Senior

• 1,821 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 21:21

Marrying a person without having sex with him/her would be stupid.

#28 Symal Taneous

Symal Taneous

Neowinian

• 391 posts
  • OS: Windows 8.1, WIndows 7 Home Premium, Windows Home Server 2011
  • Phone: Xperia Z2, Xperia Z2 Tablet

Posted 26 April 2012 - 21:37

Sex has never been a huge part of the relationship for me. Don't get me wrong, I definitely enjoy sex, but I'm not with the person because they're great in bed, I'm with the person because I love them. If they happen to be horrible in bed, then we have a while to get better at it.

#29 seta-san

seta-san

Neowinian Senior

• 4,527 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 22:23

it should be noted that couples that wait to have sex are far less likely to get divorsed.

#30 Billus

Billus

Neowinian Senior

• 1,845 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 22:27

Bad sex usually leads to a bad relationship as a whole (as well as other factors not related to sex). Sex is what glues and concretes the relationship.