MS : Windows Release Preview (RC)- First Week of June

Adobe Flash player is included in the Release Preview, Adobe shared the "source code" with Microsoft. Apparently from some sources, Internet Explorer Immersive will coming with flash too, wait and see.

Here a shot of the control panel post-install, build is 100% stock:

8Sarx.png

A good beginning... let's see if Microsoft going to include it to IE Immersive for the RTM.

http://winunleaked.t...full=1#post2636

That's interesting ! One the screenie is the sexiest windows theme i have seen ever , two Adobe seeing uncertain future shared its source ??? That means it might become open source if things don't go too well in future ? This will , btw , make WinRT >>> iPad/Android!

BTW Flash for Metro IE is NOT there in WRP , but PROBABLY will come in RTM.

Quick comparison :

Untitled.png

*Aero removal in progress

*Softer / less distracting

*Sexy. :ninja:

Edit : More Screenies ,. man canouna thinks we don't really need to see them :/

Here the result when I try to install Adobe Flash:

k32ND.png

This worked on pre-RC build.

Also, here a view from the advaced tab of the pre-installed Adobe Flash from 8400:

FZMl1.png

no darns as usual. I wonder if this might drag me to depression , it's not even midnight :(

People who describe technology as "sexy" scare me. This is not a trend that i am ok with...

canouna is in France, what else do you expect? :rofl:

dji1s.png

Wallpapers in RP ... Man Win7 had better collection!

about my previous post , great when i post no one gives a darn , but later on it comes to main page :-/

dji1s.png

Wallpapers in RP ... Man Win7 had better collection!

about my previous post , great when i post no one gives a darn , but later on it comes to main page :-/

They'll keep adding more till RTM, no biggy. Regardless, I like the theme they have in the RP looking at that shot.

Loving the new UI in these leaks, by the way. Can't wait to see it finished with new icons and glass gone.

Things like icons, wallpapers, sounds etc will surely be some of the last things to be finished. I won't worry about it, let's wait till RTM time.

So, if everyone's posting screenshots of RP, which supposedly was compiled already, and uses an universal key like CP, why hasn't it been leaked yet?

Oh yeah, I forgot, because if it was, these blogs couldn't post more ****ty articles with single screenshots to attract views to their ad ridden sites.

Still , Wni7RC had those regional packs

And you can still use them in 8 - in fact, my favorite wallpaper package is the SpaceScapes wallpaper pack that premiered with 7.

ok one would think that it will leak soon.

really no point though since it's gonna be released in roughly six days anyway

really no point though since it's gonna be released in roughly six days anyway

No point? The difference is 6 days. :p

Coz a leak now doesn't make sense :)

Why not? I'm developing for Windows 8, I'd like to know about breaking changes and new APIs the earliest moment possible, especially because the Win Store launches the same day apparently. If the build's ready for god knows how long, I'd like hands on. The delay right now is to line it up with another marketing exercise.

The key entered decides on the SKU to be installed, I presume MS will publish the keys when WRP is released.

image_405.jpg

To install WMC, you must first install WRP Pro, then choose it in "Turn Windows Feature On/Off"

image_406.jpg

Now that this idiot is actually posting keys, I can safely assume that they're not tied to an entity in fear of losing his job. Why aren't the ISOs leaked yet?!

Now that this idiot is actually posting keys, I can safely assume that they're not tied to an entity in fear of losing his job. Why aren't the ISOs leaked yet?!

the keys are never tied to anything for the betas/RCs. and for your second question, no one probably sees any use to leak it as it's going to be officially released in a few days anyway

the keys are never tied to anything for the betas/RCs. and for your second question, no one probably sees any use to leak it as it's going to be officially released in a few days anyway

We'll see. I'm cautious as nothing has been announced yet. Is Microsoft giving a conference on the 1st?

I've a question I have never installed beta version of windows before, my first beta version is windows 8 will I be able to update CP to RP through windows update ? or I've to download RP