Woman collapses, at Heart Attack Grill

The Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas appears to have lived up to its name once again -- claiming a second victim after a customer collapsed while chomping on a so-called "double bypass burger."

A woman had been drinking alcohol, eating and smoking when she lost consciousness and fell on the floor Saturday night, KVVU-TV reported Monday.

The woman, aged in her mid forties, was wheeled out by paramedics who arrived within five minutes, said Jon Basso, owner of the hospital-themed restaurant known for its artery-clogging cuisine.

The woman was rushed to a local hospital and expected to recover, KTNV-TV reported. It was not known what caused her to collapse, but Basso told the Los Angeles Times she had apparently gotten what she came for -- a brush with death.

more & video

This looks good! It only lacks a slice of cheese in between each patty.

and lots of BACON!!!

• Like 2

They have paramedics on standby across the street. :D

Oh I thought that was just a prop they had for their theme. Didn't realize they had actual paramedics, lol.

Ah, America: the self-perpetuating global embarrassment. Never ceases to amaze me!

http://www.dailymail...sized-15st.html

I think Britain has the title for the fattest man. Or is up there, I think Mexico actually has the world's fattest man. But still, I'm trying to make your comment seem less "..only in America," and more "This **** happens everywhere, stop trying to blame America, just because people like food, even excessively, it happens ****ing everywhere." I'm going the latter route. And I'm tired of these comments. But, woe is me, this is the internet.

Can't wait for the Windows 8 whopper. The beef patties will be square!

True, but they'll also be tiled side by side which will make it more of a pizza than a burger.

I think Britain has the title for the fattest man. Or is up there, I think Mexico actually has the world's fattest man. But still, I'm trying to make your comment seem less "..only in America," and more "This **** happens everywhere, stop trying to blame America, just because people like food, even excessively, it happens ****ing everywhere." I'm going the latter route. And I'm tired of these comments. But, woe is me, this is the internet.

I do get tired of the country bashing that goes on here, but in this case it is true sadly. We have the highest obesity rate in the world.

Can't wait for my vacation time to visit this place and get my hands on one of those gigantic burgers. After all if I'm going to die better do it on a full stomach.

Those are some big man boobies!

article-2126848-12832AE6000005DC-719_634x397.jpg

After all if I'm going to die better do it on a full stomach.

Thats a lot of food left rotting within your body.

Why or why, would somebody want a burger named this is beyond me. I can feel my heart getting heavier just thinking about it.

I take it this is one of Adam's challenges as it kinda sounds familiar.

Thats a lot of food left rotting within your body.

Why or why, would somebody want a burger named this is beyond me. I can feel my heart getting heavier just thinking about it.

I take it this is one of Adam's challenges as it kinda sounds familiar.

Who would care if you died with a lot of food in their stomach. Its a safe bet the deceased person wouldn't.

Who would care if you died with a lot of food in their stomach. Its a safe bet the deceased person wouldn't.

The guy who has to find you? Or maybe the person that may do an autopsy if its not obvious that you ate the bypass burger?

Well, OK, your right, but it I want a near empty stomach when I die just because I want one... the thought of half a cow also rotting inside of me on top of my own body makes me wanna puke.