AMD Catalyst 12.4

after the last release i had to downgrade due to AA corruption in every game i played.

Installed and issue still persists however, is resolved in skyrim. so it looks like i am going back to my old driver :(

might downgrade back to 12.3, i get big fps drops in l4d2 with this driver. Randomly dips from ~150 fps to 60-80 on my 6950, used to never go below 115 or so.

after the last release i had to downgrade due to AA corruption in every game i played.

Not olny that i had problems with ATI Overdrive in Windows, couldn t controle the temps nd had to downgrade.

Now running 11.9 nd it s stable, not going to update for a long time.

I always find it astonishing how many problems people have with new catalyst drivers. I've yet to have any since I had my old 4850, I'm now on a 6850 with no troubles still.

I always find it astonishing how many problems people have with new catalyst drivers. I've yet to have any since I had my old 4850, I'm now on a 6850 with no troubles still.

I have always upgraded to every cat release with no real issues, this is the first I've had in some time.

Same here, tho i own a older card (XFX 4800 HD XXX). I allways read the change logs so i won t updated til they implent something i really need.