[Official] Show off your body art

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/4/2016 at 4:29 PM, Arachno 1D said:

Nice design Guppy,just an idea but have you considered just having a shaded outline?

Forgot about this thread til today,

I've no idea what you mean? Open to suggestions :)

Heck I even offered once to give a sub2 for  year,  if anyone gave me a design I liked, people gave up :laugh: 

• 1 month later...

I have a tribal tattoo on my right leg . Don't really means something... just my first tattoo (I wanted to get a tattoo for 10 years, but either I didn't have the money or I wasn't sure about the design of the tattoo). So one day, I saw this kind of tribal and I said it was the time has arrived. And now I'm seaching for my next tattoo. Like many persons, I became addicted to this.Want something color, may be flowers like  peony,symbol wealth, good fortune and prosperity

Tattoo 2011.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2016 at 8:24 AM, topazann said:

I have a tribal tattoo on my right leg . Don't really means something... just my first tattoo (I wanted to get a tattoo for 10 years, but either I didn't have the money or I wasn't sure about the design of the tattoo). So one day, I saw this kind of tribal and I said it was the time has arrived. And now I'm seaching for my next tattoo. Like many persons, I became addicted to this.Want something color, may be flowers like peony,symbol wealth, good fortune and prosperity

I thing your tat has some

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triskelion 

in it.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/28/2016 at 4:58 PM, Arachno 1D said:

Alternatly addidng colour

thigh-tattoos101215230056.jpg

I really like the detail on your design. And super colorful!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...