• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 soldier1st

soldier1st

Software Tester/Tech/Linux Lover

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: HTC Incredible S

Posted 13 May 2012 - 23:10

I'm all for supporting the devs but if one can't afford the app then don't blame them. People do need to feed their families. You can't eat an app. Rising costs and other valid reasons often prevent users from buying apps. If users can afford them*hint apple and rich buggers* then make them pay. Also, if your gonna buy an app or something then give something worthwhile for the price.

#47 Raa

Raa

Resident something-or-rather

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 13 May 2012 - 23:15

I've bought about 5 apps. The rest I use the free version, without blocking their ads.*
Develop good apps, and you'll get customers.

Studios are too quick to blame piracy, when really, it's their crappy port that's the problem. *cough*Crysis2*cough*

#48 ichi

ichi

Akihabara Style

• Tech Issues Solved: 3

Posted 14 May 2012 - 00:24

It's easy for you to say that you've bought all those apps, but then, you can afford them but with others, they can't and thus are forced to pirate stuff.

They aren't forced to pirate anything. We aren't talking about basic things they absolutely need, not for their lives nor even to use their phone.

Most things on Google Play are free, ad supported or freemium, and those that are not you can certainly live without. Whether they think that it's not a problem since they just couldn't buy them anyway and hence there's no lost sale is a different issue, but at least when it comes to apps for their smartphone there's certainly nothing forcing them to pirate.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!