What's your smartphone? And what ROM are you using?

Galaxy Nexus with some random AOSP based Jelly Bean ROM I found on XDA which I'm just using on a temp basis till I get around to rebasing my own ROM on JB.

Also I feel I should point that Jelly Bean is awesome.

Galaxy Nexus with the stock 4.1.1 Jelly Bean rom, felt no need to flash a custom rom yet.

HTC Desire with CM9. Although I will be moving to JB as soon as the ROM I am considering supports the Data++ HBOOT. :)

Galaxy S III - i9300 (Quad-Core)

Currently running pure stock Samsung rom not rooted. (XXBLG8 BTU)

Samsung Galaxy S3, running DarkyROM for the moment because it worked well with my Galaxy S that I had before. I'm considering switching to Cyanogen though, just to try it out.

Intrinsica: Am looking at a GS3 at the end of the month, are there any AOKP roms worth using?

The GS3 itself is a great phone. As for AOKP ROMs, I wouldn't know. I've had the phone for a couple of months, but I only rooted it a few weeks ago and my first choice was DarkyROM. As usual, the XDA forums would probably be somewhere to get more information.

I don't own a smartphone but I noticed there is no mention of the Nokia Lumias on here. Is it just android phones that can be edited and have different ROMS put down or are Windows phones/Nokia lumias locked down?

Sorry for the stupid question if it is one

I don't own a smartphone but I noticed there is no mention of the Nokia Lumias on here. Is it just android phones that can be edited and have different ROMS put down or are Windows phones/Nokia lumias locked down?

Sorry for the stupid question if it is one

Windows Phones tend to be locked down, there are ways to put custom ROMs on them but it's generally a lot harder than with Android.