Check out my pet project.

Hey there guys.

I have worked for a long time as a website designer and teacher among many things and yet I have never really found the time to make my very own personal website about things I am interested in. Well until now.

Do check it out and please tell me what you think! It would mean alot to me to hear your oppinion.

http://www.themysterybox.org

Oh and if you happen to love stuff like this do signup for the monthly newsletter. No spam or any bull****!

Ok now I'm starting to sound like a salesman.

Anyway check it out and oh oh please like it on facebook, there's a button on the right side!

Regards.

Joe.

You should probably use images within your carousel that fit and yet leave the text readable beneath

Yea know what you mean. I like the image for mist and the werewolves, not so sure about the others.

What about trying to center them not so unlike I did with the werewolves?

Obviously I can't make them all fit exactly due to proportions but I could make them more uniform like that.

Point duely taken. Thanks mate.

Obviously I can't make them all fit exactly due to proportions but I could make them more uniform like that.

Don't be afraid to crop - as it has text and title, you don't need a full cover, consider it a teaser?

Don't be afraid to crop - as it has text and title, you don't need a full cover, consider it a teaser?

Yea I actually like it more like that. Think it is more cool. Totally agree with ya. Thanks alloty mate you have been very helpful! :)

You should probably use images within your carousel that fit and yet leave the text readable beneath

Ok I think I fixed the problem. I centered them all inside of the slide show and I made a template file in photoshop so in the future I can easily make new pictures in the same manner. Again thanks for the help mate!

Check it out:

http://www.themysterybox.org