Have I missed something?

ea steam valve indie

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

Posted 05 May 2012 - 16:03

tragedy called it, i was against the idea of Origin last year, but got over it. i don't mean complaining about it isn't valid, it's fine to have that opinion, i just think it's a waste of time personally to worry about this. I only have BF3 and Syndicate on Origin, nothing will dethrone Steam from dominating my PC gaming, so what's the problem? and even if it did, it's still gaming, something i do to relax when i can. no need to get all wound up by it.

#17 Blackhearted

Blackhearted

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 (VM)

Posted 05 May 2012 - 17:33

Aside from the redundancy in needing ANOTHER digital store app(which only came about due to ea throwing a pathetic little fit), another reason why people may not like origin is cause it's quite noticeably inferior to steam in what it does.

#18 TheExperiment

TheExperiment

Starry

Posted 05 May 2012 - 21:49

Aside from the redundancy in needing ANOTHER digital store app(which only came about due to ea throwing a pathetic little fit), another reason why people may not like origin is cause it's quite noticeably inferior to steam in what it does.

You could just as easily call it Valve throwing a pathetic little fit, considering they were happy to sell Dragon Age 2 and Crysis 2 to people before they changed their terms.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!