Anderson Cooper Stunned by Super-Tanned Mom

tan-mom-nbc-today1.jpg

Source: http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/offbeat/2012/05/03/ac-ridiculist-over-tanning-mom.cnn

Dear media members, late-night comedians, Snooki and anyone else who has balked at Patricia Krentcil's overbaked face since it landed in the news this week: The tan-lovin' New Jersey mom thinks you're all green with envy -- "jealous," to be precise -- and "fat" and "ugly," too.Continuing to insist that she did not bring her 5-year-old daughter into the tanning booth of which she appears all too fond, Krentcil says she's a "great mother" and not the "tanorexic" everyone's been calling her. "I don't care what anyone thinks of me!" she said Thursday. "There's somebody out there, for my whole life, that doesn't like me because they are jealous, fat and they're ugly." And they wish their noses were browned to a crisp, too.

Check out the video on the link above. This lady is sick and a sure, guaranteed cancer victim.

How can anyone think that this is good looking? She is just opening herself up for skin cancer, and who knows what other kind of problems down the road, and taking a 5 year old with her to the tanning booth is just wrong.

I feel like if I touched her face, the skin would be all crunchy and crumble away, like the outside of a toasted marshmallow. Except not at all delicious.

To be honest if she's that bloody stupid, I hope she dies quickly, it's just a shame she managed to produce offspring before perishing.

• Like 1