Time to Take a Journey Through My Mind's Eye...

o/ people, Rendition here or Rendo for short. I liked the articles being written & was fairly amused by the banter that occurs in here. I'll try to add what I can when I can.

Any questions fire away...

; R

How odd. Judging from the title and the location of the post, for some reason I thought this was going to be some sort of spam. I'm glad to be proven wrong.

Welcome to Neowin. (Y)

Hmm, don't quite see the correlation between the two but thanks :)

After you've been around Neowin for a while you start to pick up on things when it comes to spam. For example, the "Introduce Yourself" section normally has posts titled something like "Hey Neowin" or "Long time lurker, new member." "Time to Take a Journey Through My Mind's Eye" is certainly something different, but for a moment I thought, "intriguing title to lure the reader in, then point them in the direction of a Chinese knock-off shop."

Of course, then I opened the thread and saw that it wasn't the case. :)

Too true, the amount of (daily) spammers trying to pass themselves off as members is staggering lol. We still get just above 50 new registrations a day and unfortunately a good portion of them are spammers.

But, welcome to Neowin :D

Welcome! Ignore them, I didn't think you were spam. Actually, it reminded me of this awesome film I used to watch when I was younger, constantly...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167046/

series of cool early-CGI creations. And it starts off with a line about "Your dreams can take you.. Beyond the Mind's Eye..."

Awesome memories, I gotta get that movie again. So thanks for the reminder, you've got a massively positive first impression in my book already. Welcome to Neowin!