What smartphone will be your next?

Nokia 603 or 701, Wanted to buy Lumia 710 but lack or Sd card support and bt transfer forced me to change my decision, i dont like android and iPhone is way out of my budget plus i think iOS interface is boring.

I would get the Iphone. yeah yeah. I like the size of it. It is easy to use. I do not need something cracked or hacked or jailbroken. Just make phone calls, skype and message and sometimes check web. GIII is too big for what i want even though I think the screen is wonderful.

WP8 by nokia.

i think nokia should stick with the lumia name, and develop it as a recognisable flagship for WP.

Will be a new Android device when my contract is up for renewal but have a few months left so not in a hurry to choose right now.

It's going to be the HTC One X or S.

My Desire contract runs out at the end of the year, good time to upgrade.

Played with both a One X and One S, both feel good in my hand, and the OS seems to be nice and smooth. It will all depend of the deal I get at the time.

Galaxy S3 anyday.

Its totally different to my current Blackberry Bold 9780.

The specs on the S3 is good, the xpPhone looks good, but I get bored of using the software operating system, need something new and different.

Hence I use Windows 7 on my desktop, Ubuntu on my Netbook and hopefully get android OS on my phone. Mix it up a little.

There is a lot that I would like on my phone, such as Steam, Dungeon Defenders, Skype, and more space for DropBox. All this cannot be done on the BB and iPhone are a little expensive and too restricted for me.

It'll be another iPhone, love the way it works and is so simple and all phones still try to be an "iPhone killer" so it's saying something!

Plus I've bought apps, so if I changed phones i'll have to buy them all again, though I'm suprised there isn't a law about this yet :/

Galaxy Nexus. Love that it'll get OS updates as quickly as Google releases them and I really love the high-resolution screen.

Exactly the reason I sold my sgs2 to get the Nexus after the price dropped to $399. I'll be more than content with this phone for a few years until I finish grad school.

if all goes well the GS3 but only time will tell, as i will not be making the purchase until late august.

If you are going to wait until August, you might as well wait for the next Nexus that will come by the end of the year.

It'll be another iPhone, love the way it works and is so simple and all phones still try to be an "iPhone killer" so it's saying something!

Plus I've bought apps, so if I changed phones i'll have to buy them all again, though I'm suprised there isn't a law about this yet :/

The subject of "iphone killer" is simply a matter of marketing. Those of us who really care about superior hardware and enjoy the flexibility of Android modding without restrictions, most androids will beat the iphone in that aspect. For people who simply want a solid all around smartphone without getting all technical or already invested in the iOS/OSX ecosystem, iphone is still a great default choice.

For your sake, I hope the iphone 5 is actually competitive this year against the htc x one and sgs3, unlike last year's iphone 4s. I mean, siri is nice, but it's still ahead of its time and too awkward to use in public situations.

ditto

same.

Have a Lumia 800 currently and its a joy to use. Can see myself getting another Nokia because of how good this phone is.

If Apple don't release a true successor to the iPhone 4 this year, then i will choose between either the Lumia 900 or Galaxy S3. Still by the time my contract is up (August) then there may be a better phone by then.

Ideally i'd want a new iPhone but i don't want another slightly faster phone with a better camera, like the 4S.

same.

Have a Lumia 800 currently and its a joy to use. Can see myself getting another Nokia because of how good this phone is.

Yep. My partner has a Lumia 800 and it's a great phone. I've got an Omnia 7 and it would take something amazing to make me stick with Samsung over Nokia at this stage.

Probably the successor to Lumia 800, don't like the size of 900. At the moment I have a Samsung Omnia W (Focus Flash).

I'll be getting whatever the replaces the iPhone 4S.

I went the Android route a few times (SGS1, HTC Incredible and Motorola Droid X) and the BlackBerry route, and nothing, in my opinion, can compare to iOS.

Gave up on android and got an Iphone 4S. It will remain until it gets irreparably broken. No lags, no crashes, everything a s. phone should just be!

I currently have 4S so according to natural progression, my next will be iPhone 5S/6 whatever that thing is called. Unless someone comes up with mind blasting design that entices me to re-purchase all apps from apple in to their platform again.