What smartphone will be your next?

A Windows Phone with a One X -esque design; that phone is gorgeous.

Or a Nokia offering, as they seem to be awesome value.

But I could always be wowed by another Android offering, similar to the Xperia S, if one shows up~

phones are so exciting these days : D

Well I just bought the Samsung Galaxy S3, so I don't know when I'll be looking at a new phone. I'll have to wait and see what comes along.

Soon getting the Sony Xperia S but a quick Q: When you get a contract phone it starts from the month of purchase even if it's the end of the month does it call that month as month one?

My next smartphone doesn't exist yet, very happy with my Galaxy Nexus, i expect ill have that until 2014.

After that ill probably get the latest Nexus, or a HTC again.

As I like iPhone and iOS I'll wait for the new iPhone. If I don't like it then probably I'll get a SGS3 or the new Galaxy Nexus if it's released around october-november (I would rather buy the Nexus). I would have liked a WP8 device, but they have very few apps. So maybe 2 years later...

I'm waiting to see what Nokia and others bring out for Windows 8 phones, also to see what if any established apps are released with them. If not I'll just go ahead and get the new iphone.

I currently have a HTC Desire S for another year, which I'm happy with. When I upgrade in a year there'll probably be octo-core 600GHz phones with 1TB video RAM and 5TB of internal storage...

Probably whatever phone Nokia puts out for Windows Phone 8 - unless someone like Sony makes a Windows Phone that's as beautiful as their current Xperia line, that'll play a big part on whether Nokia get my money.

Either way, it'll definitely be a Windows Phone.

• 1 month later...

Nexus phone; whichever is the latest. After using stock ICS I can't stand manufacturer UI's.

And yes, I know I can take other phones, root and flash AOSP ROM's, but I'd rather have a Nexus device which comes factory unlocked.

• 1 month later...

If money were no object, what smartphone would you get next, and please give at least one reason.

Smartass reasons like "because I can afford it", and "Ain't never gonna waste money on a smartphone" exempted.

If money doesn't bother then I would have switched to samsung galaxy s3 it would be kind of smart bet. I would say it is one of the smartest phone on the planet, I love it's design and simplicity.

• 2 weeks later...