J.J Abrams "Revolution"

Did anyone catch the horrible DVCam stock footage in the show? It was for 3 seconds when they saw the dogs and looked to where they should run. It dropped a whole star for me right there. Very unprofessional. Wouldn't it just be better not to show it? What were they thinking?

P.S. Tracy Spiridakos (Charlie) is smoking hot!

Thought I was the only one who saw that, hahaha

I had to check again after you two said that and yeh, it's bad! :D

post-645-0-75915300-1349902230.jpg

Did anyone catch the horrible DVCam stock footage in the show? It was for 3 seconds when they saw the dogs and looked to where they should run. It dropped a whole star for me right there. Very unprofessional. Wouldn't it just be better not to show it? What were they thinking?

Yep I noticed that too. Lazy editing.

All about personal prefrences I guess. I personally, was glad Caprica and the new BSG got the boot. Earth 2 was way too short lived in my opinion. But, personal prefs.

Revolution itself is a great series in my opinion. But it will probably go the same way the Terra Nova went. Which is a shame. Two diff networks of course. But I liked both series.

Yeah you're right. I 100% agree on Revolution which is why I am not investing emotionally in it. They didn't pull the plug on BSG. They closed the story just at the right time and perfectly imo. Caprica could have been so much more but I think it was a tad too religious/terrorist related for our times.

I think it was just a single frame even. At first I thought it was just a picture they had used for some reason and it looked really weird and out of place.

ah right yeah sorry i got that lol

i thought u were maybe talking about the brother that was taken by the Malicia

It's a good show, they just need to fast pace it a little bit more, perhaps get some more parallel stories going too.

So has this series improved? I watched the first four episodes, but they seems to get slower and more convoluted - less about the electricity and more about the 'personal' stories. Has it improved since?

The last episode was the best by far, something actually happened to drive theplot about the electricty going off forward. Its about time IMO.

I was all but ready to give up on this show till that episode.