J.J Abrams "Revolution"

Sorry I skipped through the post's a bit, but my gripe is.... 15 years after a nuclear war and they are all perfect hair and clothes.... my arse.

Sorry I skipped through the post's a bit, but my gripe is.... 15 years after a nuclear war and they are all perfect hair and clothes.... my arse.

Huh? I think you have this show confused with a different one. Nuclear war?

What nuclear war?

I think you skipped more then a few posts. No electricity anywhere on the planet, thus no nuclear war. As for griping about hair, come on it's a tv show.

What happened to Jerhico i quite liked that lol

I love this show

It got cancelled and it was brought back only to be cancelled again!

Ahhh you beat me to it with next weeks trailer! :p

This weeks was pretty gripping and I didn't expect the

"rebel" guy from Franklin and Bash to actually be a militia!

I am assuming by that poster that they get danny back the fact he is standing on the other side while his mum is still on the millitia side lol

I am assuming by that poster that they get danny back the fact he is standing on the other side while his mum is still on the millitia side lol

the promo kinda showed that

(Y)

Is there a date for the next episode? Wikipedia says March 24 2013. WTF? So it's more of a season 1 part 2 more than a "returning in the new year". That would imply early (such as January) 2013.

Also, I'm seriously hating the trends lately with TV shows that have a "part 2" to a season. Just cut the season short and call the next lot a new season. FFS!

(Y)

Is there a date for the next episode? Wikipedia says March 24 2013. WTF? So it's more of a season 1 part 2 more than a "returning in the new year". That would imply early (such as January) 2013.

Also, I'm seriously hating the trends lately with TV shows that have a "part 2" to a season. Just cut the season short and call the next lot a new season. FFS!

Yeah it is March