Trailer loaded with Corona is stolen in PA

Somebody is a few thousand limes away from one big party.

Police in central Pennsylvania are searching for a missing beer trailer loaded with about 1,800 cases of Corona.

Carlisle police say the trailer was stolen from a distributor sometime between Friday and Monday.

Corona is a popular Mexican beer, and Saturday marked Cinco de Mayo, which celebrates Mexican heritage and pride and is an occasion for festivals and parties throughout the U.S.

Anyone with information on the trailer's whereabouts is asked to call the Carlisle police. The missing trailer is registered to Metcalf Trucking and has Maine tags.

source

I love beer but this...c'mon. :huh:

Edit: Ah..No reward for finding the trailer? Like the contents of it? :rofl:

Good, I'm glad that truck of crap beer is off the streets!

Well there are better ones, sure. But I wouldn't say no to a truck load of free beer :rolleyes: Even if you don't want to drink it, sell it and buy better ones :D

• Like 1

Well there are better ones, sure. But I wouldn't say no to a truck load of free beer :rolleyes: Even if you don't want to drink it, sell it and buy better ones :D

Touch? Sir, Touch?!
  • Like 1

The beer will go bad before a single person could even drink it all. Would expect them to sell it. This will be all over their local news so it would be hard to through a party with free beer and everything is nothing but coronas.

The beer will go bad before a single person could even drink it all. Would expect them to sell it. This will be all over their local news so it would be hard to through a party with free beer and everything is nothing but coronas.

As long as they keep the fuel tank in that refrigerator trailer topped off, they should be ok for a while.

The beer will go bad before a single person could even drink it all.

Maybe they drove the beer to Canada ...

Maybe they drove the beer to Canada ...

Even then. If this was a store bound trailer, the expiration date is usually only a month or two out from when it hits the stores.