Continuum (TV Series)

Season 2 finale was unbelievable. I really hope we don't have to wait long for Season 3.

next year sadly but I am sure it's going to be worth the wait!

That sucks. Was hoping they were going to do it like shows do on USA, where the show comes back in November. I know they didn't do that for the second season, but a man can dream...

I don't remember where I read it, but I do know that the creator wants to have 7 seasons. He stated that he could work with less if he had to, but that he has a plan for 7. Great in the fact that the show is going to hopefully be around for a few years, but bad that we have to wait a few years to get all of our answers for everything, and see how everything ends..

That finale was certainly, and fully, sick.

I had a slight cringe moment when I thought at the very end it was turning into The Matrix but I quickly twigged at the real situation.

I don't think I saw Escher imprisoned with the rest, I wonder what happened to him?

I don't think I saw Escher imprisoned with the rest, I wonder what happened to him?

I don't think I saw him either, don't mess with the freelancers though!

i can honestly say I had figured some of it out prior to seeing it unvailed however, there was still a few things that i had no idea bout

(like Jason being the son, I knew Escher was the father for rather a while though,)

Brilliant TV Show!

so many possibilities.....

Does future Alec Sadler really think the corporations have too much power, does he really want everything to change?

Time Travel is a weird thing.  Does Alec Sadler (future) know what happens in 2012/13 with Kiera, or is the future version the 'original timeline' we are seeing.  He seems to know about the freelancers

Does mother salder know about all this, did she know Jason was her grandson when he came to visit.  To be honest, you can get lost in your thoughts trying to figure it all out.

That cheeky little smile from esher when Alec (current version) went through the time portal seems to indicate he was pleased...or he knew it was going to happen. Argh!  my head lol

Man that finale was just wicked, such a great show! 
That fight with Kiera at the end was amazing, reminded me so much of Terminator 2 - the fight in the mall.
Cant wait for season 3 now, heaps pumped for it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm still on episode 4 of the first season :P Am I right that it's more of a procedural? That's the kind of vibe I'm getting from the first couple of episodes. The start of the fall shows kind of stopped me from continuing this.

very eagerly awaiting the return of this show. Damian got me hooked on it just before season two started and now im stuck :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...