Max Payne 2: It's Tomorrow People!

Man i cant wait for this game. It is suppose to come out on the 15th. Please tell me they didnt delay this game too (stupid Valve!!) If it is delayed, please delete this topic and let me cry.

I haven't heard of a delay just yet. I would call a local video game store to check if it's already on its way. They should know if it's on the truck on its way to the store.

:no:

today being the 13th, how can the 15th be tomorrow? ;)

anyway, i dont think its been delayed. the game is still scheduled to launch wednesday, october 15th for pc. cant wait! the first one rocked. i still play it, along with the kung fu 3.0 mod. plus, from the vids ive seen on the game's site, its gonna rock even more! :woot:

50th post, yay me!

wow, in the time it took me to post this, 4 people have already posted before me. :crazy:

MP was an OK game.. copied too much Matrix.. esp bullet time..

Ever seen The Crow? Thats where the whole Matrix style came from basically.. There are slow bits with guns too, though its not as in your face..

As for Max Payne I enjoyed it a lot. Just hope this one isnt as short as the first.

Ever seen The Crow? Thats where the whole Matrix style came from basically.. There are slow bits with guns too, though its not as in your face..

As for Max Payne I enjoyed it a lot. Just hope this one isnt as short as the first.

no that's not where The Matrix came from....it's from Anime.

when u guys play it in 2 days let me know how the love story is and then I will buy it, By the way watching the clips I don't think it's that much changed except the slow-mo twist shoot thing he does. If you want a game turn into a movie and becoming a hit the this is the big thing

the matrix is a mixture of different elements from different movies, bullet time did come from the crow, so shh..

yea i can't wait for MP2 either, it's going to be pretty cool. Especially if it is as good as the first one.

EB has the ship date as today, the 14th of October. Where did you guys get the ship date as the 15th of October?

//Edit: Oh I see that every other site has it as the 15th.

no that's not where The Matrix came from....it's from Anime.

Well that too.. They ripped off a lot of stuff, ever seen Ghost in the Shell?

Oh, and please use its proper name... Its not anime, its MANGA!!!