Max Payne 2: It's Tomorrow People!

What is your problem and who you calling a ********? calm down :no:

me too man calm down... its only a game!!

and i called my local EBX, it is not in yet... shipment should be in by noon, so i am going to get it around 4 my time which means i should be up and playing in about 7 or so hours from now... after all i do have to work

Good to see some developers can stick to release dates.

Yes and they tell the people instead of keeping it a secret and all that ****.

*cough* ay Valve ?

and i called my local EBX, it is not in yet... shipment should be in by noon, so i am going to get it around 4 my time which means i should be up and playing in about 7 or so hours from now... after all i do have to work

Got the wrong guy, it was halo flaming at you, i was telling him to calm down

i was saying me too meaning i agreed with you for him to calm down...

Oh right phew, sorry :blush:

Oh right phew, sorry :blush:

no problem at all... he was the jackass not you...

When, in the history of gaming can a game be delayed after its gone gold?

Shipping delay, case in point I can't get Max Payne 2 here in Canada until Friday because of some supposed shipping error.

maybe he dosent have a monitor to support 1600 :rolleyes:

I do, but smooth for me is probably more than smooth is for some people. @ 1600x1200 you won't get any 100+ frames per second, wich is what I really "need". I rather have a few extra fps than running at high res with less fps.

I do, but smooth for me is probably more than smooth is for some people. @ 1600x1200 you won't get any 100+ frames per second, wich is what I really "need". I rather have a few extra fps than running at high res with less fps.

You do know that you can't tell the difference once you go above, I want to say, 40fps...but I could be wrong.