• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16 neo158

neo158

Neowinian Senior

• 3,887 posts
  • Phone: Samsung ATIV S i8750

Posted 17 May 2012 - 00:56

Ah, but you are forgetting, that many who take their life, are feeling unwanted and unloved. ;)

Doesn't matter, suicide isn't the way out. There are many people in the world that feel unwanted and unloved but choose not to commit suicide. They choose to do something about it.

I used to feel truly "alone", didn't mean that I wanted to commit suicide though. I did something about it.

Oh and Sagum, it's not funny either.

#17 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,467 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:21

Doesn't matter, suicide isn't the way out.

One day when you are more evolved, you will realize that each person chooses their own death, despite appearances. ;)

#18 Arkaic

Arkaic

Three months & I still remember it...

• 2,903 posts
  • Phone: Nokia 928 Black

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:31

I just don't understand people who feel it's best to end their lives.

Be glad you don't

One day when you are more evolved, you will realize that each person chooses their own death, despite appearances. ;)

Spot on! Even lack of choice is a choice.

#19 SiCKX

SiCKX

Cannibal

• 1,313 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:42

This is one way to be famous for split second.

#20 neo158

neo158

Neowinian Senior

• 3,887 posts
  • Phone: Samsung ATIV S i8750

Posted 18 May 2012 - 20:25

I am more evolved, more so than you it seems. When I was depressed I felt like committing suicide and it's not the answer. Yes, people do have a choice, the selfish way out called suicide or talking about their problems.

#21 +OOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOO

Neowinian Senior

• 2,348 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 20:30

I am more evolved, more so than you it seems. When I was depressed I felt like committing suicide and it's not the answer. Yes, people do have a choice, the selfish way out called suicide or talking about their problems.

Oh shut up.

Wait til someone very close to you does it. Then you can make your judgements. I can tell you from experience, none of my family sit there calling the 21 year old in my family who did it "selfish" ... we just miss and wish he was still around. But he went through things you can never even imagine so your judgement is completely irrelevant. And completely based on inexperience within the subject.

#22 Farstrider

Farstrider

The Clash

• 6,311 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 20:43

Sad People care more for a stupid building then the person who died.

Said it before, I feel feathers for people who off themselves! It's a cowards way out! Also as someone else mentioned, other people have to clean up the mess! What happens when these idiots land on people and also kill them? Their estates should be charged for any damage and other liabilities caused by their actions.

#23 The Laughing Man

The Laughing Man

Neowinian Senior

• 2,964 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 20:53

Said it before, I feel feathers for people who off themselves! It's a cowards way out! Also as someone else mentioned, other people have to clean up the mess! What happens when these idiots land on people and also kill them? Their estates should be charged for any damage and other liabilities caused by their actions.

Doesn't matter how anyone dies, someone always has to clean up the "mess".

#24 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,467 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:10

^ Not if they fall off the ship. :laugh:

#25 webeagle12

webeagle12

Neowinian Senior

• 7,296 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:29

With all those people having their hands in the air, she probs thought someone was going to catch her.

i see what you did there

#26 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,467 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:44

Congrats on choosing Life.

There comes a point where leaving this present life is the Answer -- and everyone does. ;)

#27 mokthraka

mokthraka

Neowinian Senior

• 3,682 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:50

it seems selfish to you. To the person doing it, its the exact opposite

#28 remixedcat

remixedcat

meow!

• 10,409 posts
  • Phone: I use telepathy and cat meows to communicate

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:27

I don't blame em for wanting to do that... the world is pretty bleak right now. Stuff's pretty much been hopeless right now and there's lots of bad things happening to good people. Sucks. :-(