Neowin on TechTV!

Hmm I hope you aren't being sarcastic  :wacko:

Keep in mind the characters they play on television aren't necessarily the people they "portray" in real life...  :p

So you intern at TechTV?

You wouldn't happen to know how I could get in contact with whoever deals with projects that are being developed by a 3rd party for The Screen Savers? Our project leader is a bit lazy when it comes to contacting those in charge at TSS, though he did finally get us a nice tape of the TSS set - yet a bit late.

Hmm I hope you aren't being sarcastic?:wacko::

Keep in mind the characters they play on television aren't necessarily the people they "portray" in real life...?:p:p

So you intern at TechTV?

You wouldn't happen to know how I could get in contact with whoever deals with projects for The Screen Savers that are being developed by a 3rd party? Our project leader is a bit lazy when it comes to contacting those in charge at TSS, though he did finally get us a nice tape of the TSS set - yet a bit late.

As I said I don't work with TSS but I do know some guys over there, of course.

PM me and I'll try and help you out.

if i not mistaken, chris pirillo (cfh) did mention about neowin long time ago on the show.

wut happened to him? i stopped watching any tech tv for a while for some reason and when i started again he was off,. which is a godo thing

tech tv is kewl. some stuff is for newbs. but most on TSS isn't

if i not mistaken, chris pirillo (cfh) did mention about neowin long time ago on the show.

i think he mentioned us in the Windows Daily newsletter once or twice :unsure:

Why did he resign?

I think it was because he was too geeky, so they had someone less geeky (Leo) to take over.

That's just what I've heard through the rumor mill.

10-21-03 The Screen Savers

Jessica's Web tip: 'Halo'

We're playing "Halo" in an upcoming LAN party. If you haven't played the game yet, download the free demo and give it a try. You get one level on single-player mode and a 16-player map for multiplayer mode. Download the demo.

The Screen Savers' upcoming lan party for Halo uses Neowin as the link for the download!