• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 jakem1

jakem1

Neowinian Senior

• 6,512 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 18:55

Why ?
you hope she wins from just knowing the story from one side, through the media ? Maybe wait for the whole story before you give judgment, huh ?

Well it's not exactly uncommon for trans people to face discrimination (just look at the way the majority of posters have responded in this thread) so there's no reason to doubt the story. Perhaps I should just stop reading all news if it's all so inherently wrong.

#17 Steven P.

Steven P.

aka Neobond

• 30,594 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 19:08

WTF? I watched the video and all the references to "Ariel" and "her" but Andrew didn't even bother to shave or even look like a female.

What is this world coming to?

Total BS imo and another freeloader looking to profit from a business, like so many others.

#18 firey

firey

F͎̗͉͎͈͑͡ȉ͎̣̐́ṙ͖̺͕͙̓̌è̤̞͉̟̲͇̍̍̾̓ͥͅy͓̍̎̌̏̒

• 7,995 posts
  • Phone: Android (4.1.2)

Posted 16 May 2012 - 19:11

Also, all the letters were to "Andrew" Would (s)he not applied to the job and registered as "Ariel" or is it because Ariel is not yet a legal name? If so, then h(er[is]) name isn't Ariel but Andrew. Ariel would be just a nickname.

#19 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• 21,424 posts
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 16 May 2012 - 19:14

Well it's not exactly uncommon for trans people to face discrimination (just look at the way the majority of posters have responded in this thread) so there's no reason to doubt the story. Perhaps I should just stop reading all news if it's all so inherently wrong.

So just because of that with no further evidence or not even hearign the other side of the story,, you're siding with the side you heard... hmm yeah.