Worlds most expensive Screen protector

so, did anyone buy it?

Don't know, it doesn't say if any were sold. I was looking to see if anyone was doing deals on the EVO 4g LTE on ebay (lowest price i can find is 149$ pre-order) and found this gem.

Why is that these scamming aholes always are "top rated" sellers???Do they just get their scammer buddies to game the feedback system?

Why is that these scamming aholes always are "top rated" sellers? Do they just get their scammer buddies to game the feedback system?

It's usually when they run out of stock the seller puts the price ridiculously high so nobody buys it. Then once they've got more stock lower the price back down, it's cheaper/quicker/easier than removing/relisting the item.

It's usually when they run out of stock the sells puts the price ridiculously high so nobody buys it. Then once they've got more stock lower the price back down, it's cheaper/quicker/easier than removing/relisting the item.

Except it says more than 10 are available.

Except it says more than 10 are available.

If you check the link you'll see the price is $4.89 rather than $489 probably just a mistake.

Ah mis-price. What I said above does often happen though to avoid re-listing fees. Just because it says they have x available it doesn't mean they do.