Photo

Elevate myself in a CMD Windows 7 command prompt? ("su" or "sud

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#16 +Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan Kenobi

"You were the chosen one!"

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:22

@Shane, and BudMan....I appreciate everything microsoft and BudMan has taught me...even though he (budman) might not have been here for me all the way, physically, but I DO take notes. Thank you for the fine, awesome job you do at microsoft, and I'll forever appreciate it. I was just saying, malware/viruses/compromistation has never bitten me in the bootay, and I don't plan on it starting now. I don't say much on neowin, but I do know that what I've learned has kept my systems MORE than secure...need I say, UAC FTW? Keep up the great work, buddy. Keep on educating people....as long as you do, it'll keep people like me and their networks secure. Not saying that anything bad couldn't happen to someone OR me...I'm sure it does, but it helps to be educated in the right prevention steps, by the right people. This is why I love neowin! Different strokes for different folks! Thank you, Shane! You should get more recognition than you do! Hey, Neowin...LISTEN TO THIS GUY! Just saying, it could stop some trouble in the future! (Thank you too, BudMan, for all of your networking skills...everything you say matters to at least someone who is worthy to listen!)

#17 Shane Nokes

Shane Nokes

Neowinian Senior

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:38

Thank you. I wish more people would listen sometimes, but at the same time being slapped down a lot keeps me at least 5-10% humble. ;)

#18 vetJohn S.

John S.

 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

• Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:24

I'd say this necro-ed thread from May by a banned member can safely be closed