Gmail is getting slower

Hello Guys

I am noticing very slow Gmail load ups and Once in Gmail tasks take longer, than they use to do.

Do you guys think Gmail is getting slower?

I am on 60mb everything else is fast, except Gmail

Unknown variable you are unaware of.

Remember there are a lot of different switches and routers between you and gmail servers. Any one of the, having issues can cause the issue you are having. It could even be your Dns server taking a nap. You could try a different DNs server to see if that helps. You could try gmail by ip add and see if that solves your issue, if ip is fast it is most certainly a dns issue.

2-3 seconds to open gmail here. It's fast, compared to Hotmail which takes 3-4 times that.

Gmail takes 2-3 seconds and Hotmail takes 8-12 seconds to load?

There is something happening with your system/connection.

Maybe it's all the extra traffic from people clicking around trying to find stuff with the "new and improved" look, or trying to find how to turn it off or tweak it to look better :laugh:

If you're on an older computer, yes, Gmail is slower than dog s**t! Not that that is the only reason it's slow, as it is, period. If it was a program you had to install and ran like it does, you'd call it bloatware! Almost takes a super computer to run all that activex BS on that crap a** site!!

Use the basic html version and it flys!!

Right guys found the problem, It's the Virgin media dns servers, I shifted to google dns and everything just flys.