Google Chrome 21.0.xxxx.yy

Dev Channel Update

The Dev channel has been updated to 21.0.1145.0 for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms

All

• Updated V8 - 3.11.3.0
  • Allow certain unused renderer processes to exit before the tab is closed. (Issue: 126333)

• Fix password autofill to work again for Incognito windows (Issue: 117720)

• Prevent an infinite loop inside SSLClientSocketNSS::OnSendComplete. This has been observed in Chrome OS, but could also happen on other platforms. (Issue: 127822)

Known Issues

• In bookmark bubble unable to edit the name and select the sub folder from drop down (Issue: 128612)

More details about additional changes are available in the svn log of all revisions.

You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.

If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry

Karen Grunberg

Google Chrome

Source: Google Chrome Releases blog

i don't like the current implementation of tab overflow, makes even less click-able space for the overflow tabs

There's also an issue in the Toolbar where there are white parts on the left and the right side.

side tab wont come back. explanation from the dev team https://code.google....il?id=99332#c25

You are missing out a lot of features in latest chrome for side tab by using 15. there are extensions if you want to try.

They say they will come up with a solution in the future. Side Tabs are pretty much ESSENTIAL for me, and nothing I have tried works as well. Once this Google solution is out I will try it, and if it works for me, then I may upgrade.

They say they will come up with a solution in the future. Side Tabs are pretty much ESSENTIAL for me, and nothing I have tried works as well. Once this Google solution is out I will try it, and if it works for me, then I may upgrade.

The side tab was implemented to solve tab overflow issue. I wouldn't have my hopes up on the solution to come any soon.

this build has a tab overflow implementation

The side tab was implemented to solve tab overflow issue. I wouldn't have my hopes up on the solution to come any soon.

this build has a tab overflow implementation

Once it becomes stable, I will give it a go. I always have a full column of tabs 20-30+ and having them up top is ridiculous!

There's also an issue in the Toolbar where there are white parts on the left and the right side.

I hadn't noticed that until you said. Now i can't unsee :(

^Chrome had this before in the dev-builds. Not sure how long ago but it was before I switched from Chrome to Firefox which is at least roughly 2 years ago. Switched back to Chrome last week after being annoyed by Firefox locking up at launch and other things.

Chromium 21 recently got "TLS 1.1" support... More security...

There seems to be a issue with the bookmarks bar, in my bookmarks bar I have just other bookmarks in the bookmarks bar, before when i would click on it it would fill that whole side with my saved bookmarks and I could scroll through them, in this build which is 21.0.1152.0 all i get is a little pop up at the bottom right corner, so instead of seeing alot of them, i see 1 at a time

Dev Channel Update

The Dev channel has been updated to 21.0.1163.0 for all platforms. This update contains:

All

• Updated V8 - 3.11.8.0

Windows

• Added support for (pointer) and (hover) CSS media queries so sites can optimize their UI for touch when touch-screen support is available.

More details about additional changes are available in the svn log. You can find out how to change to the Dev channel, or any channel, on chromium.org. If you find a new issue with this release, please shoot us a bug report.

Jason Kersey

Google Chrome

Rendering is messed up in Chromium 21.0.1164.0 as well..

Dev Channel Update

The Dev channel has been updated to 21.0.1171.0 for Windows, Mac, Linux and ChromeFrame platforms

All

• HTML5 audio/video and WebAudio now support 24-bit PCM wave files.

Windows

• Improved support for on-screen keyboard on Windows 8 in Metro mode. Resolved several Windows 8 crashes and performance regressions.

More details about additional changes are available in the svn log of all revisions.

You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.

If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry

Karen Grunberg

Google Chrome

Have side tabs been brought back. I'm still rocking Chrome 15 because I can't use chrome without them!

Didn't you mention this last time? I really think you need to update your browser. Better security and I think it's faster as well. Don't live in the past man :p

They fixed the rendering problem I was having on Neowin with this build :D

Is your search box on forum rendering fine? Mine is like this:

Am7nV.png

Is your search box on forum rendering fine? Mine is like this:

Am7nV.png

I have this