Gay Superhero to be Outed

The goal is to serve a more diverse fan base.

So are they also going to make one character anti-gay to serve other spectrum of the fan base? :p

well...there goes me ever watching another superhero movie ever again. Superhero and gay should not be put in the same sentence...ever. What, a random citizen gets into a bind, and then captain gay is supposed to come in and complain about how he just can't do a thing with his nails? Sorry, and no offense to gay people in general, but it's like mixing boxing with a beauty pageant. Can it be done? Sure, but it doesn't mean you should do it.

well...there goes me ever watching another superhero movie ever again. Superhero and gay should not be put in the same sentence...ever. What, a random citizen gets into a bind, and then captain gay is supposed to come in and complain about how he just can't do a thing with his nails? Sorry, and no offense to gay people in general, but it's like mixing boxing with a beauty pageant. Can it be done? Sure, but it doesn't mean you should do it.

Knee jerk much?

Again, I will say 1 in 4 men is gay (according to some oft quoted figures). So with that in mind, how is this bullsh*t?

Kinda interested to know where you get that figure from. Seems very highly inflated to me.

• Like 1

Pfff. they're all gay. have you looked at their costumes... never mind that. they're wearing fricken costumes... with capes ;)

UNLESS it's the sort of thing where the character was meant to be gay all along, the signs were there, but society wasn't ready for it until now, and the original creator intended it to be that way.

It really is Robin then. But I always thought they'd surprise us & say, "IT'S NOT ROBIN, IT'S BATMAN!"

EDIT: BTW, assuming it's him, which Robin? The one that became Nightwing, right?

Pfff. they're all gay. have you looked at their costumes... never mind that. they're wearing fricken costumes... with capes ;)

With their underwear on the outside ;)

With their underwear on the outside ;)

it's not actually on the outside, there's just no costume in that area, more handy when they meet another superhero in the woods that way ;)

Mr. Fantastic. Rubber: need I say more?

The Hulk or The Thing. You know what they say about muscle-bound men.

Human Torch? "I've got this burning sensation riiiiiighhtt... HERE!"

Well that's paranoia and homophobia all in one.

Many would argue that art is reflecting society, and promoting tolerance. Quite the opposite of diving people, andif your morals are based upon fear and distrust, then you really have no place to teach anyone anything.

I don't have a fear of gays (>implying lol).. I just don't approve of their lifestyle choices because they're trying to assimilate many wrongs as a right. See what you did there is cast my entire worth due to my perspective as having no place to teach anyone anything, you can't really be trusted if your making comments like that against someone's opinion on the forums, it shows you have a fear of people like me for whatever reasons that you may have.

I am never too happy when they muck around with changing long established back stories. Some of these characters, especially the major ones, have been around 50 plus years and have well established and rich histories often involving personal relationships with both men and women. In the DC universe the major characters have often had teen sidekicks as well. This changes the context of all of those relationships greatly. If it were Nightwing/Robin am I now supposed to think he never really had a relationship with Batgirl or Starfire?

I don't like reboots much as a rule and this large shift in personality of a character potentially changes how I view those older story lines greatly.

Because ALL gay men do their nails and so on. You are talking pure BS - just like a redneck with no clue. "No offense"

I don't have a fear of gays (>implying lol).. I just don't approve of their lifestyle choices because they're trying to assimilate many wrongs as a right. See what you did there is cast my entire worth due to my perspective as having no place to teach anyone anything, you can't really be trusted if your making comments like that against someone's opinion on the forums, it shows you have a fear of people like me for whatever reasons that you may have.

Yes, I do fear people who are intollerant of others rights!

talk abt indocrination

A made up word? Indoctrination do you mean? OK, I shall talk about it. It's generally when the prevailent beliefs of a unit are forcibly taught to others. Such as "Gay is wrong" being hugely indoctinated to the populace of less tolerant nations.

You can't force people to believe that gay is right

100% agreed, that would be as bad as forcing the "gay is wrong" agenda. I'm not saying "Gay is right", simply "Gay is wrong" is wrong. ;)

What a load of rubbish. Here, look at these:

ELtx4.jpgJustin+Bieber+7bMaJYdS6IVm.jpg

Which one is homosexual? (Hint: Contrary to the general consensus on the Internet, only one of these two is gay).

its so going to be Wonder Women.

It can't be that simple. She's an Amazon, so I would think her being lesbian would be kind've obvious. If it's her, I'll be sorely disap[pointed.

I still say Barry Allen. His marriage was retconned for a reason.

What a load of rubbish. Here, look at these:

ELtx4.jpgJustin+Bieber+7bMaJYdS6IVm.jpg

Which one is homosexual? (Hint: Contrary to the general consensus on the Internet, only one of these two is gay).

Well yeah, the other one is a girl :p