Samsung Galaxy Note - Make home screen fonts small/disappear?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note, I was wondering if you can make the FONTS on the Dock/Home screens smaller or even disappear?

I have figured out, using an app called BIG FONT, to make fonts smaller/bigger in all the applications and all different areas of the device but not actually for the general display on home screen

Anyone know?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note, I was wondering if you can make the FONTS on the Dock/Home screens smaller or even disappear?

I have figured out, using an app called BIG FONT, to make fonts smaller/bigger in all the applications and all different areas of the device but not actually for the general display on home screen

Anyone know?

Try the font size setting under the display options in Settings? Also, can try to download a different Launcher like Apex or Nova. I know Apex allows you to hide the text on the icons.

What's Apex? A launcher? what exactly is a launcher? Is it difficult to install one?

A launcher is the equivalent to explorer.exe on Windows. It lets you launch applications, configure the home screen etc.

There are lots of launchers on the Google Play Store. Have a look at Go Launcher EX - it's free and very customisable.

+1 for Apex

It's the best launcher I've used on the note, though you do need ICS.