chile photos

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 vincent

vincent

Neowinian Senior

• 21,227 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 18:32

Money couldve been put to better use to feed the poor in that country rather than cater to tourists...

#17 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 18:36

Money couldve been put to better use to feed the poor in that country rather than cater to tourists...

This pool will generate more revenue than the cost of building which means your statement is actually false. The people would be fed for a while and then when the money runs out, no food anymore. The revenue would be better spent on this, not the investment.

If you are really that worried about the poor, why don't you stop paying for your internet and use that much to feed the poor? No? Then get off your high horse. People will use their money for whatever they want because, you know, its their money.

#18 ahhell

ahhell

Neowinian Senior

• 8,896 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 18:44

LOL.  They need a heated pool as the ocean water is too....Chile.

#19 jnelsoninjax

jnelsoninjax

A custom title? Cool!

• 7,594 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy Exhibit SGH-T599N

Posted 23 May 2012 - 22:48

Great... I'd rather go to a big pool than the ocean any day. Not very happy about continuing to get sand in my shorts while tryin to swim in waves.

I wonder how much it costs in USD to stay there and check out this pool.... what other things are there to do in the area? I'd love to go Geod hunting in a few caves nearby if they have them.

I can not read Spanish very well, but it looks like a one bedroom apartment is 85000 CLP which is about $167 USD for a day. This is the rental page It also appears that the most expensive room goes for about $256 USD Also the resorts page is here