Favorite Anime and Characters

OMG CAPS

Favorite Anime is Gundam Wing. I love Mech anime and this one was very different from the traditional Gundam anime

My Favorite character however, is Lucy from Elfen Lied. Because why wouldnt you want invisible arms you could dismember people with.

• Like 1

Favorite Anime: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

My favorite character is Lt.Quattro from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, although he's actually Char. I love his personality, the way he looks especially! He's so chill in most of the situations, he barely throws a fit, but only once. God I wish I lived in the 70s and I was a white Blondie with good hair just to vibe in roller skates with a style like that.

Mobile.Suit.Zeta.Gundam.279187.jpg

I don't have a favourite of all time with anything. Though right now it's either Kamille Bidan from Zeta Gundam or Amuro Ray from Gundam.

Favourite anime is a tie between Gundam and Ghost In The Shell. The latter is the anime that properly introduced me to anime. And the former is actually a hobby of mine. Both have made a huge impression on me as well so that's a tough one.

That's also the reason why I don't have an all time favourite with anything. There's a lot that goes into it, haha :p