Ghost in family photo ?

A face in the background over the right shoulder of Yasline Rubio is of an unknown woman who Yasline's family says was not in the room at the time the photograph was taken. They do not recognize the woman, either.

Gloria Torres is a little bit bothered, perhaps even slightly frightened, but upset for sure.

When a photograph of her granddaughter, 3-year-old Yasline Rubio, revealed more than just the toddler, Torres couldn't believe her eyes.

In the background, more clearly than the photograph of the child, is a woman's face.

"There was no one else in the room," Torres said Tuesday. "There is nothing there that could have reflected someone. We don't know who this woman is. We can't explain it."

The ghostly image is of a young, dark-haired woman, one who Torres believes Yasline communicates with.

"Sometimes the baby will be chatting away, and we will ask her who she's talking to," said her mother, Rosa Guerra, who took the photograph. "This might be who it is."

Torres, who recently bought the house in the 500 block of Oak Street, said she has tried to contact the previous owner to get a clue to the woman's identity.

"He hasn't gotten back in touch with me, but I'd like to know if maybe someone passed away in this house," she said.

source

post-37120-0-71794400-1338246513.jpg

post-37120-0-93582400-1338246528.jpg

The "face" is way too small, unless it's a midget ghost, plus it just doesn't look like it belongs there, clearly a shop job, and a bad one at that, the story should have been posted in the jokes section.

^ And why do you claim it was 'photoshopped' -- other than you don't know anything else ... ? :laugh:

Look at the "Ghost" image. it's much darker than the actual image it was placed on. Exposure doesn't magically do things like the image above, where the "ghost" image is a circular cut out image.

^ And why do you claim it was 'photoshopped' -- other than you don't know anything else ... ? :laugh:

it just doesn't look like it belongs there, clearly a shop job, and a bad one at that, the story should have been posted in the jokes section.

The "face" is way too small, unless it's a midget ghost, plus it just doesn't look like it belongs there, clearly a shop job, and a bad one at that,

^ 'way too small' for what ? You expect a ghostly image to be normally proportioned, as a normal size person would be ?

And in fairness, it does strike me as some type of painted portrait. ;)

post-37120-0-50460800-1338247904.jpg

Because I have had fun making them before and that's generally the poor result I ended up with too :D

Plus the photoshopped ghost face is sharper than the actual photo of the kid !

^ 'way too small' for what ? You expect a ghostly image to be normally proportioned, as a normal size person would be ?

The one I saw was regularily proportioned.

That's a terrible shop, Completely amateur, Hell, I'll open it in Photoshop and see exactly how transparent that layer was set to lmfao.

If you truly believe that I got a bigfoot skull to sell you