Fringe (Season 5)

Yeah its going to be immense, going to be sad when it ends its going to be as sad when FNL ended, still not got over that! Haha

Would it really matter in the end? If the invade "our" universe and wipe out most of humanity and enslave the rest etc, then their own future would change even more (for the worse one would imagine). If they invade the other universe (or any other) they'd still be in that universe they invade, and their future would still be affected. Going back in time in one universe doesn't change things in another universe right? Or have they stated otherwise in the series someplace? Because that would make zero sense at all.

If the observers are from Universe X and they go back in time in Universe Y I don't see how it would affect their future.

If the observers are from Universe X and they go back in time in Universe Y I don't see how it would affect their future.

Exactly. Since they seem to be able to see through time, and dimensions (right?) one would assume they would see the damage they would do if they went back in time to kill humanity off mostly, so it doesn't make much sense to me that they've done this at all. Perhaps there is another reason, or hell, maybe William Bell is behind it all :D

• 4 weeks later...