Fringe (Season 5)

Great start to the final season, really liked the bit at the end with Walter in the taxi and the music resonating with him (Y) :)

Pretty slow, "okay" episode. I sure hope we see some plot progression with there being six or seven tapes to collect, assuming they all will still come into play.

But a two week break? What the heck Fox!

I wonder how the ratings are so far this season. And if Fox would allow another season or something similar online, if the ratings were high enough. I assume they aren't, but you never know these days.

Pretty slow, "okay" episode. I sure hope we see some plot progression with there being six or seven tapes to collect, assuming they all will still come into play.

Agreed, tho the red rocks gathered by Walter should be a turning point of some kind for the grand plan to defeat The Observers, hopefully in the next episode. The comics that River made about the FRINGE division were pretty cool, wonder who actually created them for the episode?

But a two week break? What the heck Fox!

:pinch:

Anyone else catch this? Just a little 'goof', but then again... who knows?

When Peter asked Olivia about the diner where they had apple pie shortly after the invasion, she refused and said she couldn't remember. Later on when she admits it and recounts her side of the story, we see the following wall of missing persons reports:

post-197671-0-03452400-1350190695_thumb.

It says 'last seen 2033'. We know that the 'current' date is 2036, and that they'd trapped themselves in amber in ~2015.

Whoops!

I wonder how the ratings are so far this season. And if Fox would allow another season or something similar online, if the ratings were high enough. I assume they aren't, but you never know these days.

pretty poor tbh it's a good thing it has closure

an alright episode, felt a bit like filler

I have a feeling that they will go back into the past ...

Yeah me too. Once the observers are defeated, they'll go back to the moment just before they attacked.

Bacon factor ... haha