Fringe (Season 5)

Does anyone ever notice that the cellphones that they use are actually iphones? You can tell by the placement of the camera on the back of the phone and the way the phone cases have the camera cutout. And yet this is taking place 22 years in the future....got to love it.

It used to be in seasons 3 and 4 that they used sprint android phones.

Fringe Goof.

42915863.jpg

Maybe he reattached them...it's not everyone he is out to get! Good guy Peter (and yeah, I noticed that immediately as well :pinch: )

Does anyone ever notice that the cellphones that they use are actually iphones? You can tell by the placement of the camera on the back of the phone and the way the phone cases have the camera cutout. And yet this is taking place 22 years in the future....got to love it.

It used to be in seasons 3 and 4 that they used sprint android phones.

yes well obviously you forgot the observers are now a big part of are world so production on newer tech in the line of cell phones has prolly been halted for otehr tech

Maybe he reattached them...it's not everyone he is out to get! Good guy Peter (and yeah, I noticed that immediately as well :pinch: )

Yeah, he doesn't want to shut down the elevator for everyone, just baldy ;)

I wonder if he'll change completely back to how he was before and lose all of his new abilities.

Hope Peter doesn't turn back to what he was. Loved the badass Peter, the previous one was kinda wimpy. At least too much under Walter's shadow.

It was refreshing to see somebody do something on their own. Hoped that from Peter when he was out hunting down the shape-shifters, but didn't get anything out of that storyline, sadly.

Walter is the best.

I'm still a bit confused over what I saw mid way through that episode though!!! ( You know the bit ! )

It was essentially a manifestation of Walter's knowledge and subconscious imo.... at the end of the 'bit', you can see him fighting his evil personality and winning, and gaining the black umbrella.

I think he's pretty much giving up on resisting his evil half.

It was essentially a manifestation of Walter's knowledge and subconscious imo.... at the end of the 'bit', you can see him fighting his evil personality and winning, and gaining the black umbrella.

I think he's pretty much giving up on resisting his evil half.

:p It was more it was a really serious scene then all of a sudden these fingers come out of nowhere! i was like WTF