• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 nvllsvm

nvllsvm

Neowinian Senior

• 1,540 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:08

It's saver than taking LSD then eating someones face off... oh wait too soon?

Actually it was another synthetic drug, not LSD. Most likely mephedrone or MDPV.

#17 mokthraka

mokthraka

Neowinian Senior

• 3,682 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:10

Actually it was another synthetic drug, not LSD. Most likely mephedrone or MDPV.

bath salts, Mephedrone.

LSD does not make you go crazy and eat people's faces.

#18 SPEhosting

SPEhosting

C++ n00b

• 2,828 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:21

My sister is a DR in chemistry studying the effects of this plant THC is the what is used so this is bull **** (if i remember correctly )

#19 mokthraka

mokthraka

Neowinian Senior

• 3,682 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:28

My sister is a DR in chemistry studying the effects of this plant THC is the what is used so this is bull **** (if i remember correctly )

actually, CBD also effects you

#20 n_K

n_K

Neowinian Senior

• 5,137 posts
  • Phone: Nokia 3315

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:33

There was something about this on the BBC drug thing last year, if you can find it, go and watch it (it was interesting).
They were trying to remove the other thing in cannibus though, the thing that causes mental-health problems.

#21 OP ylcard

ylcard

Déu

• 3,041 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:35

My sister is also a DR in chemistry and she says your sister is wrong.
Seriously, what kind of an argument is that ? Are we 6 year olds ?

#22 Kelxin

Kelxin

Neowinian

• 577 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:40

Isn't it the THC that kills the pain for its medicinal purposes????

Edit: And no, the CBD doesn't do crap for the normal medicinal purposes of killing pain. https://en.wikipedia...iki/Cannabidiol They actually have it out in a spray in Canada so this would be useless for just CBD.

#23 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,642 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 13:27

But, that's wrong, please read the posts above you.

I wasn't referring to the effects of the cannibaloids I was referring to the part of the drug that actually gets you high.

#24 Guest_nicconics_*

Guest_nicconics_*

Posted 01 June 2012 - 13:33

Scientists in Israel have cultivated a cannabis plant that doesn’t get people stoned in a development that may help those smoking marijuana for medical purposes, a newspaper said on Wednesday.
According to the Maariv daily, the new cannabis looks, smells and even tastes the same, but does not induce any of the feelings normally associated with smoking marijuana that are brought on by the substance THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol.

Source

Hah, I'm pretty sure I've read something similar before but I'm not sure if it was something that was theoretical or already developed, such as this.

Pretty damn nice, I hope that every single person on this planet that claims he "needs" it for medical reasons will get THIS version, I reckon that there will be a drastic decrease in demand for medical marijuana.

The question is, why are you so against it? Its never killed anyone unlike tobacco and alcohol.

#25 HighwayGlider

HighwayGlider

Neowinian Senior

• 1,803 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 13:47

hmm... this needs some batman research. Robin, bring the bong to the cave.

#26 OP ylcard

ylcard

Déu

• 3,041 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 16:01

The question is, why are you so against it? Its never killed anyone unlike tobacco and alcohol.

I'm not against "it", I'm against those that lie about "needing" it for medicinal purposes when in fact they're just working the system to get high.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!